Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A bit premature but...

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:53 PM
  • 22 Replies

I will probably wind up getting (or making) baby at least one of these. She will be decked out for homecoming but I might build her outfit around...

There is also another one that I like that I can't find now but it says, "Outta my way, I'm meeting my daddy for the first time today."

And then I might wind up getting (or making) her one or more of these just because...

(This one ^ I might do for all of my girls.)

(Actually, this one I might do for all of them as well except for the big girls I'll put, "Government Issued Princess" or something.)

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MorningValley
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Ah how cute!

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Those are cute! Makes me tear up that she has to wait to meet her daddy, though. :(
Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I was tearing up looking through them, too. *smile*

Quoting Azure:

Those are cute! Makes me tear up that she has to wait to meet her daddy, though. :(

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

CLG122
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Too flipping cute!!  The 3rd to last is my favorite :)  How old will she be when he gets back??

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Yeah, I think that is a "must have." :)

She will be about 4 months old.

Quoting CLG122:

Too flipping cute!!  The 3rd to last is my favorite :)  How old will she be when he gets back??

CLG122
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I expect you'll post homecoming pictures of them together??  ;)

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting CLG122:

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Most definitely!! :)

Quoting CLG122:

I expect you'll post homecoming pictures of them together??  ;)

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting CLG122:

sm12
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Awe co sute, got me all teary!

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Did you see any cute boy ones while browsing? Just found out today that fiancée is up for a 9-12 month deployment and that if he goes he will be leaving dec 5 (my due date)
Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I did, yes, They had pretty much all of the ones that I posted in a boy version and there was a really cute one that said, "Welcome Home Daddy, I took care of Mommy for you." And I know the feeling, ours is 9-10 months and that is without any extensions. I think every deployment we have been through has been extended at least once. :/ 

Quoting mnkymommy08:

Did you see any cute boy ones while browsing? Just found out today that fiancée is up for a 9-12 month deployment and that if he goes he will be leaving dec 5 (my due date)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)