Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to find out gender!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:53 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok you all know I have had an issue with getting insurance... Finally got a call back and I go to the DHS appointment MONDAY!!!!!! I will have insurance Monday! Which means I could possibly find out the gender next week!!! Ahhhh So excited!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck hope the baby cooperates for you to find out 

MorningValley
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes!

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats and good luck! 

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay!!!

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

CLG122
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Hooray!  A huge weight off your shoulders :)  Cannot wait to hear what it is!

Do you have insurance for the kids?  Not trying to be nosy-- but in Wisconsin you would have to make a lot of money for your kids to be denied Medicaid.  So maybe they would qualify!  DH and I no longer qualify, so we only have our insurance through his employer, which is good insurance but high deductible :/  Our kids have the same insurance as primary, and they qualify for Medicaid as secondary insurance.  So whatever insurance does not cover for them goes to Medicaid and we don't get billed for the balance.  It helps us out tremendously!

Kayla060812
by Kayla on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM

They are on state insurance.. J's boss was supposed to be starting insurance for employees.... A year ago and hasn't....

Quoting CLG122:

Do you have insurance for the kids?  Not trying to be nosy-- but in Wisconsin you would have to make a lot of money for your kids to be denied Medicaid.  So maybe they would qualify!  DH and I no longer qualify, so we only have our insurance through his employer, which is good insurance but high deductible :/  Our kids have the same insurance as primary, and they qualify for Medicaid as secondary insurance.  So whatever insurance does not cover for them goes to Medicaid and we don't get billed for the balance.  It helps us out tremendously!

CLG122
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, so you are golden  ;)

That stinks that he's not offering insurance for employees yet!  How annoying.

Quoting Kayla060812:

They are on state insurance.. J's boss was supposed to be starting insurance for employees.... A year ago and hasn't....

Quoting CLG122:

NatyRod
by nataly on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Finally... Yaay! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)