• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do if.......

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:00 AM
  • 11 Replies

What would you do if your ultrasound/gender was wrong? This is something that scares me!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MorningValley
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Wrong about what?  Guess there's nothing I can think of that would worry me if it were wrong.

tyrelsmom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:34 AM
2 moms liked this
Wrong about gender? Shit happens, lol. Keep receipts. And babies don't care what color they wear.
Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this
We have stuff for both, so it wouldn't be terrible. I dont see how it could happen though, I got two ultrasounds thay were very clear boy shots so I think I'm safe. Lol
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:58 AM
It wouldn't bother me. Machines aren't 100%.
Kayla060812
by Kayla on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:25 AM

I have had 2 friends that this has happened too.. I wouldn't care either way.. I do want a girl but if it shows a boy.... Well I am a pro! haha Got 3 of them

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Well I had the MaterniT21 test done, which is 99.99% accurate, so I'm not concerned really. But I am nervous that they're going to try telling me boy at the u/s and then I'll have to tell her that she's wrong and how I know. lol

But without that test, I don't know. I buy used and they have a 7day return/exchange policy of full credit so yeah... keeping receipts isn't exactly helpful. lol

Pappi
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:42 AM

I'll be pleasantly surprised, but this baby is all about showing off his penis like his brother so I highly doubt that would happen.

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:41 AM
That's one of the perks of waiting until birth. One of my friends went out and bought all pink, only to find out she was having a boy. Oops!
OnlyAwesomeness
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:31 AM

My first was wrong.  But they thought I had low amniotic fluid so sent me back a couple weeks later.  I was told girl the first time, second boy.  Whew.  The others were pretty clear... all boys no worry.   Now if someone told me I was having a girl again I'd be skeptical.  I guess just keep receipts, I never stressed on it too much.  <hugs>

MommyJill87
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I think I'd only be upset because I like to plan and buy accordingly but I wouldn't be upset IN/ABOUT the baby, I'll be happy as long as he/she is healthy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)