• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18 weeks today and...

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM
  • 10 Replies

I've had a bit more spotting (not enough to alarm me, but enough to be annoying), and the morning sickness is still going strong. At this point, I'm just hoping it eases up before I go into labor. ;) 

How are you ladies feeling?

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MorningValley
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Oh my gosh sweety!!  Ahahahah!  I feel so bad for you!    I hope it lets up soon!!  

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:55 AM
20 weeks 5 days today and I am still getting awful heartburn. Finally done with the nausea thank goodness. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
MommyJill87
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:11 AM

People make fun of me for waddling already, it's just more comfortable on my hips to walk that way.

I'm having a horrible time sleeping, and I can't get comfortable!

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Sleeping comfortably is nearly impossible. :(

And it's hot as hell which makes it worse.

Hope you feel better soon.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:10 PM

18 weeks today as well and i've been feeling pretty good...insomnia has its good and bad nights which is better than i was dealing with.  My wardrobe is getting smaller and smaller and smaller...althought I haven't gained any weight, I think i wear the same outfits to work every week because i just don't have many options with this growing tummy. 

What is your dr saying about your spotting and ms?? 

Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:36 PM

18 weeks & 1 day and I'm feeling good, still sleepy most of the time (my days and nights are messed up right now) and I barely have energy, I still have a horrible gag reflux but its not nearly as bad as before.

The good news is I'm feeling baby girl move around SO much! She is very very active at night and I'm just loving being able to feel her kick so much! :)

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Quoting Gonzo318:

18 weeks today as well and i've been feeling pretty good...insomnia has its good and bad nights which is better than i was dealing with.  My wardrobe is getting smaller and smaller and smaller...althought I haven't gained any weight, I think i wear the same outfits to work every week because i just don't have many options with this growing tummy. 

The spotting is light enough that I haven't called about it. At my last appointment the doctor asked me if I'd tried this that and the other thing and expressed unhappiness with my unwillingness to take the medication that had been described to me, but that was about it. I'm not losing a ton of weight anymore (in fact, hadn't lost or gained ANYTHING since my last appointment), so she's not worried.

NatyRod
by nataly on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Hoping the spotting goes away soon, although not alarming I'm sure it must be pretty frustrating and worrisome. I'm 20w2d and feeling good except for occasional dizziness and a super hard time finding and keeping a comfortable sleeping position. Ugh.
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Well at least you aren't losing anymore. Is spotting normal for you in pregnancies?

Quoting Azure:

Quoting Gonzo318:

The spotting is light enough that I haven't called about it. At my last appointment the doctor asked me if I'd tried this that and the other thing and expressed unhappiness with my unwillingness to take the medication that had been described to me, but that was about it. I'm not losing a ton of weight anymore (in fact, hadn't lost or gained ANYTHING since my last appointment), so she's not worried.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Quoting Gonzo318:

Well at least you aren't losing anymore. Is spotting normal for you in pregnancies?

Quoting Azure:

Quoting Gonzo318:

Yes, unfortunately, it seems normal for me to bleed in some capacity or another in my pregnancies.  It's very frustrating, but I'm glad it's light this time. With our first I woke up drenched in blood at 20 weeks. That was terrifying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)