Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday Bump day/Check In 7/24

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM
  • 11 Replies
How many weeks are you today? Any appointments? How are you feeling? Show off that growing bump!
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
I am 19 weeks today! ONly one more week to the halfway point! I have an ultrasound on the 30th and feeling pretty good! Still can't kick the exaustion though!
MommyJill87
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I am 18.4 weeks.  I have an ultra sound on the 31st.  I'm still really tired, but I attribute that to my working nights, tonight is my last week of work.  Still wanting to feel more kicks from my little dragon. i'll post a bump pic when I get dressed. 

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM
18 weeks today. Still miserable. Excited for the halfway point, though.
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM

19wks 1d here. I'm tired and uncomfortable when I'm trying to sleep or sit comfortably. I have an u/s on Tuesday the 30th.

OnlyAwesomeness
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM

19wks 4days.  And honestly while I have SOME of my energy back, no longer feeling sick, etc.  My back, leg, hip pain is about unbearable and I'm frustrated as I NEED TO WORK until OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow! We had our anatomy scan yesterday where everything on our little boy looked perfect. I really grew a lot this week, I can't believe the difference! The whole shape of my bump has become different and I'm really carrying outward now instead of just up and down. 

nshearon
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Mobile Photo

17 weeks today! I have a high risk ultrasound on Monday. It was today but I had to reschedule. Feeling pretty good. I feel smaller than I was. But I'm not to bloated either. Hungry all the time!!!
Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I'm 18 weeks and 5 days and my next appointment is aug 9th 

NatyRod
by nataly on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:45 PM
20w2d today and still waiting for all this tickling to turn into some nice strong kicks... Besides that feeling good, except getting in a comfortable sleeping position.. It's a nightly battle! Next appt 7/30.
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:47 PM

18 weeks today!  I had an appointment today but it was just for my progesterone shot (ouch by the way! they go right in the muscle and stay sore for the entire day!)...I talked to my Dr about the marginal previa that my high risk dr found when I was in with him 2 weeks ago.  She said hopefully next week when I see him again, it would have moved and we will be in the clear as far as that goes.  If the previa goes away and baby is head down, we talked about my VBAC that I so badly want!  She gave me some reading material and a consent form...she thinks that since with DS, I went into labor on my own, that I will be a good candidate for a VBAC since my body was doing all the right things the last time (it was BABY who decided to do a last minute somersault lol)

Anyway, i feel pretty good!  Starting to feel pregnant thats for sure!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)