Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm soooo hungry!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM
  • 7 Replies
I feel like such a piggy right now! I could eat all of these things in this order....baked mac & cheese (the gooey middle part), grape Mike & Ikes (only the grape ones), biscuits smothered in thick county style gravy with sausage pieces in it, a spicy chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a, and a honey crisp apple.....mmmmmm, yummy.

What do you lovely ladies what to eat right now?
CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I don't want to eat anything at the moment. Feeling too bad. But in spite of that all of the above does sound good. Even the meat, and I'm vegetarian.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:03 PM

My appetite has been pretty typical for me...I usually eat a bowl of cereal or oatmeal for breakfast (sometimes i'll have a greek yogurt and piece of fruit instead just depending on whats in the fridge), for lunch it varies...yesterday was a slice of pizza and cup of fruit, today a few bites of a gross Arby's chicken salad and dinner is when my appetite is super huge and I eat my dinner, sometimes go back for seconds and then will have some sort of snack too. 

Cravings-brown sugar poptarts lol

ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I made bbq broiled chicken for dinner... with white rice and green beans as a side... it was yummy... as for cravings go I have been craving fresh melon... watermelon, Honeydew, Canteloupe... I could eat that stuff til the day is done... I did for a few weeks... MIL would buy them and bring them to me every few days... :D

TheyAreMyLoves
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:14 PM
I just ate 1.5 BBQ pork chops, fried potatoes onions and carrots, green beans.
Two plates.
That was the first real meal I've had since my stomach bug on Sunday.
I've been eating but not real meals and not very much. Lost 2lbs since Sunday.
It was good to eat again!
lil_momma1411
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM
I cut up some grilled chicken in small peices and cooked it on with noodles broccoli chopped carrots peas and smothered it in Alfredo sauce I had rolls with it it was yummy!
lil_momma1411
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Oh my that sounds yummy. I bet you were glad to get over that horrible bug. Now time to gain the weight back lol

Quoting TheyAreMyLoves:

I just ate 1.5 BBQ pork chops, fried potatoes onions and carrots, green beans.

Two plates.

That was the first real meal I've had since my stomach bug on Sunday.

I've been eating but not real meals and not very much. Lost 2lbs since Sunday.

It was good to eat again!

melby1317
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Oh man! The chick-fil-a sounds REAL GOOD, I could go for 2 of the original sandwich , crispy with mayo and pickles, large waffle fries, and a large cherry coke. Oh or maybe some cheese fries with bacon bits! And some cheese cake! Man now I'm hungry!! xD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)