Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Prince has a name...

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

sorry if i missed someones post on this but i just read they named the new baby prince :
George Alexander Louis. 

pregnancy calendar

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MorningValley
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I'm highly disappointed.  There are so many better names out there that can meet the rules.  Poor kid.

I used to rate William very highly.  But once Kate started not bring Kate anymore instead of him standing up for her....my ratings of him went way down.   Now with this name I pretty much have nothing good to say about him.

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Not a horrible name.
CLG122
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Ahhhhh she stole it!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MorningValley
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Yup she did.  She's been stocking you lol.

Actually I don't believe they named the baby at all.  They were probably told what they should name the baby.

Quoting CLG122:

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Not a name I would choose but they had a list and they had to agree together what to pick from the list. At least with George his nickname can be Adam if they so choose (never got that, but okay). 

But for a royal name I think it's a nice name.

I think if somebody wants to name their kid George, Kate, William, whatever-- just f-ing do it.

MorningValley
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:06 PM

So what names are on the list?  Does anyone know?  I mean what do they have to choose from?   I'm just curious what all is on the list to begin with.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

As soon as i heard the name i thought of you!  Ran in here hoping you had updated on your u/s this morning that you were having a girl so the royal little man didn't screw up your plans lol :)

Quoting CLG122:

CLG122
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Hahahahaha!  Thanks for thinking of me ;)

I was in Buy Buy Baby when my DAD of all people texted me saying he saw it online.  Right int he middle of the (very busy) store I said "SHUT THE FRONT DOOR."  And my DH was like "wow, WHAT is wrong with you?"  And I was like "she used George!  The name thief duchess, I KNEW she would!"  Lol!

Quoting Gonzo318:

As soon as i heard the name i thought of you!  Ran in here hoping you had updated on your u/s this morning that you were having a girl so the royal little man didn't screw up your plans lol :)

Quoting CLG122:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)