• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Of course they would wait until I'm in the shower!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
The apartment complex we live in sent us a notice that they would be testing our fire alarms and sprinklers today. Okay, no biggie. They only thing I had to do today was go to the grocery store (my day off). They usually come in the morning, so I sat around all day waiting for them to come. By 2, they still hadn't come and I needed to shower so I could go to the store before DH gets home. So I jumped in, and not 2 minutes later, I hear guys talking and banging and the fire alarms go off. I was too scared to leave the bathroom for 20 minutes... Lol
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM

They came in without knocking or anything? I assume they heard the shower running! I would be complaining to management. 

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:37 PM
They usually knock a few times. But since they come in the middle of the day and most people work, they're allowed to come in if no one answers :/ and our apartment is really long And the front door is far away from the bathroom, so they wouldn't have heard it until they came into my bedroom (creepy!)

Quoting Azure:

They came in without knocking or anything? I assume they heard the shower running! I would be complaining to management. 

Kayla060812
by Kayla on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM

It takes days for them to get to mine.. We get a notice on Monday and most of the time they don't even come until the next week! I get the house all clean and by the time they come it is wrecked again! haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)