• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Around time of delivery

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM
  • 43 Replies

I was just wondering how soon to my due date should I pack my hospital bag

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:41 PM

hmmm well i went into labor at 35 weeks, had NOTHING ready and had to rely on DH to go home and pack me a bag (BIG MISTAKE!) lol sooo definately before 35 weeks IMO

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Actually, I remember saying to DH THAT MORNING "I should probably get my bag packed in the next few days" (because my dr did already suspect i wouldn't make it much longer)

Quoting Gonzo318:

hmmm well i went into labor at 35 weeks, had NOTHING ready and had to rely on DH to go home and pack me a bag (BIG MISTAKE!) lol sooo definately before 35 weeks IMO

Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I usually have a good idea of what I want in it around 30 weeks but don't actually pack it up until 34-36 weeks. I've only gone 10 days early (other two were later than that) so I don't really need to be prepared before 34-36 weeks. 

Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha I get like that near the end and usually when I get those "weird feelings" I do whatever I need to do because more likely than not, I'm having baby very soon! Lol

Quoting Gonzo318:

Actually, I remember saying to DH THAT MORNING "I should probably get my bag packed in the next few days" (because my dr did already suspect i wouldn't make it much longer)

Quoting Gonzo318:

Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:44 PM

LOL not to be to funny but if I ask my fiancee to pack a bag for me I would probably end up with a lot of under clothes and probably nothing else but thanks I appreciate it 

Quoting Gonzo318:

Quoting Gonzo318:

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM

lol i am just such a procrastinator that i kept saying "ill be good for another day..."

Quoting Xo.LOVES.Xo:

Haha I get like that near the end and usually when I get those "weird feelings" I do whatever I need to do because more likely than not, I'm having baby very soon! Lol

Quoting Gonzo318:

Quoting Gonzo318:

Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM

okay thanks

Quoting Xo.LOVES.Xo:

I usually have a good idea of what I want in it around 30 weeks but don't actually pack it up until 34-36 weeks. I've only gone 10 days early (other two were later than that) so I don't really need to be prepared before 34-36 weeks. 

Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I'm like that too :)

Quoting Gonzo318:

lol i am just such a procrastinator that i kept saying "ill be good for another day..."

Quoting Xo.LOVES.Xo:

Quoting Gonzo318:

Quoting Gonzo318:

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Well, I was bedridden the entire 3rd tri so our laundry situation was SAD!  Like, literally, I would've had to do laundry before packing my bag, so you can imagine what HE packed for me given that everything was dirty! lol Lets just say I learned my lesson..the hard way!

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014:

LOL not to be to funny but if I ask my fiancee to pack a bag for me I would probably end up with a lot of under clothes and probably nothing else but thanks I appreciate it 

Quoting Gonzo318:

Quoting Gonzo318:

Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too! Probably most of those things I feel the need to get done, should have been done now, or at least started on! Lol 

Quoting Gonzo318:

Quoting Xo.LOVES.Xo:

Quoting Gonzo318:

Quoting Gonzo318:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)