Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

girls i kno i say this alot but...

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:14 PM
  • 9 Replies
Still not feeling baby. This is baby number 4 im just so scared that somethings wrong. Uggg i cant get over this. I sit and hope to feel something all the time and nothing. :(
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
CLG122
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Seriously, do NOT freak out.  I had my ultrasound today and she said my placenta was anterior and SO THICK that she was surprised I was feeling any movement at all (and it's only been for a few days that I've been feeling that little bit of movement). 

If you are really worried about it I would call and get them to squeeze you in ASAP just for peace of mind :)

justme00
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Big hug to you. I know the feeling. I do feel baby move here and there but with my MC history I can't help but worry all the time.
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I haven't felt my baby in a while. It's difficult not to worry, I understand. Most likely everything is just fine. Hugs.

MorningValley
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Ah poor girl!  I'm so sorry!

Kayla060812
by Kayla on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:06 AM

I got a cheap baby monitor because I was worried.. My 4th too.. I have started to finally feel the flutters.. The monitor is good because when I couldn't feel anything I would just put on my tummy and hear the heartbeat and the movements.. I hope you feel the little one soon.. If you get too worried call your doctor and talk to her/him

Pappi
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:12 AM

I'm not feeling a whole lot either, but I also have an anterior placenta. Have you done any ultrasounds this pregnancy yet?

BraydensMama163
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Its 215 am and I'm still up. Know why? My baby won't stop moving. I'm seriously abouy to cry I'm so sleepy!

Don't worry so much my son didn't move for a very long time. Call and ask to come in and say your worried and wanna see baby
Pappi
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:00 AM

Oh, and no movement felt definitely doesn't translate to no movement, my baby was moving up a storm during the ultrasound but I couldn't feel any of it. I do hope that you get some reaffirming news soon!

mommyof3andtobe
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Wel my apts not till the 8th a long ways away. But yes ive had an ultradound andbaby would not stop moving.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)