Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

was your mothers intuition right or wrong?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:51 AM
  • 24 Replies
With my first I had a feeling it was going to be a girl I just knew. And it was. With this one I have a strong feeling its a boy and I hope I'm right everyone else says a girl because my sister is also pregnant ad having a boy. She was pregnant at the same time I was with our first and had a boy but I just don't see myself pregnant with a girl this time I have a boy stuck in my head. Was you ladies right about wat you thought you are having?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baby3dec13
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I was right with a girl!

polkaspots
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:22 AM
So far we don't know yet, but I was right with my other two. Technically I wasn't the first one to declare what I was having. With dd it was my mother, she just knew I was going to have a girl just like I was as a baby (colicky and annoying). With ds, my father in law told me I was going to have a boy because he saw it in a dream.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:27 AM
First baby I was correct in my guess that he was a boy. Second baby I was correct in my guess that she was a girl. Third baby I was WRONG. I had a very strong feeling that the baby was a girl and was convinced it was so even after the ultrasound said boy. I didn't believe he was a boy until he was born and I saw his little parts. Fourth baby, I thought she was a girl, and I was right. This baby, I haven't really had a feeling, but had a dream that said BOY the other night. I'm not finding out until the birth, so we'll see.
sarahbearamommy
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I knew my first was a boy.. and wanted a boy.  I thought my second was a girl.. I was convinced. Went for an ultrasound at 19 weeks at a 3d place.. he told me it was a girl! Well... have my level II scan the very next week. NOPE a BOY! This time I have NO idea who I've got in there and we aren't finding out until birth either >.<

TheyAreMyLoves
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:33 AM
First baby...no clue.
Second baby...I knew 100% from the second the test turned positive at 3.5 weeks along that she was a girl. And she was.
Third child....no clue.
This child....no clue. Will find out tomorrow.
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:33 AM
First baby I had a good feeling it was a boy, it was! And this time I just knew it was a boy-right again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
comptonkids
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:48 AM
I was wrong with my first, and correct with my next two

I feel that it's a boy this time, we'll see the end of Dec I guess :)
mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I guessed boy out of hopefulness but figured it was a girl. Yup its a girl. #2 I knew was a girl #1 I thought for sure would be a boy. I am just going to stop going for a boy, lol.
CLG122
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:17 AM

With my first 2, I dreamed (before I knew I was pregnant) about them.  Their genders were the same as I dreamed.

With #3 and this one, I had zero gender dreams and no clue what they were.  So no intuition whatsoever ;)

5PointedHuman
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I'm not finding out ust yet, but I feel as though it's a boy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)