Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday Bump; Day/ Check In 7/31

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM
  • 7 Replies
Happy last day of July! Can you believe how fast time is flying? So how is everyone feeling, any good movement yet? Any appointments this last week or coming up? Show off those bumps!
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM
20 weeks today woo hoo! Or maybe not time is flying way to fast for me this time around! Found out yesterday baby #3 is another girl. Right now we are leaning towards Victoria "Tori" for a name but I might change it. We decided against Noelle because it just seemed mean to giver her a Christmas name and have her be teased. Tech said she looked to be about 11oz. Otherwise I am feeling great but tired. Finally feeling hard kicks and from the outside kicks!
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:01 PM
19 weeks today. You know, even though I knew the date, I totally didn't "get" that today is the last day of July. WOW. I just can't believe that. Come on, Fall!
WowIllbeamom11
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:48 PM

19 weeks and 5 days. One extra tenderized abdomen later we know we're team blue!

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:34 PM

19 weeks today!  I already posted a very lengthy post about my appt today so I won't bore you all with that again...other than the spouts of insomnia and these annoying progesterone injections, I'm feeling pretty good.  I am horrible and have yet to take a belly picture...if I remember to do this tonight, I will post it :)

TheyAreMyLoves
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:41 PM
21 weeks!
LOTS of kicks, movement, rolling. Today had babies first recognizable hiccups.
All 3 of our kids and DH have felt baby kicking with their hand on my belly.
Anatomy ultrasound TOMORROW!! 11:30am.
I'm beside myself excited. Time is moving so slow today.
No real complaints besides heartburn and not being able to eat much.
I crave iced tea.
christina0310
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I have been doing good except it seems like time is going by really slow this time around.I have felt the baby move some especially at night when I am trying to go to sleep.

mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:53 PM
I am bad too, but I am getting a phone and tablet next week so it will make it easier.

Quoting Gonzo318:

19 weeks today!  I already posted a very lengthy post about my appt today so I won't bore you all with that again...other than the spouts of insomnia and these annoying progesterone injections, I'm feeling pretty good.  I am horrible and have yet to take a belly picture...if I remember to do this tonight, I will post it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)