Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else having this issue?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM
  • 11 Replies

I seem to be sleepy all. the. time.! Anyone else having this issue? I have even tried to drink a cup of half-caf coffee, and come noon-ish, I'm so sleepy, I will fall asleep watching TV. I go to bed about 10, and just can't seem to open my eyes come even 9:30, let alone 6AM- I've gotta start getting up earlier, to get the kids back on school schedule, as Monday is the first day....Is anyone else as sleepy as me?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EvrybodysFriend
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:53 AM
You're not alone! Third pregnancy and that seems to be the one thing all of my pregnancies have in common. Major fatigue.

Quoting AnaFulghum:

I seem to be sleepy all. the. time.! Anyone else having this issue? I have even tried to drink a cup of half-caf coffee, and come noon-ish, I'm so sleepy, I will fall asleep watching TV. I go to bed about 10, and just can't seem to open my eyes come even 9:30, let alone 6AM- I've gotta start getting up earlier, to get the kids back on school schedule, as Monday is the first day....Is anyone else as sleepy as me?

5PointedHuman
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I'm not as bad as I used to be, but it has been awful this time around.

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Yes, I'm exhausted! I would sleep all day every day if I could.
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Some days are worse than others but overall this is the one symtom that WILL.NOT.GO.AWAY!  I also have horrible insomnia which doesn't help.

Do you sleep well at night?  With my first I was anemic which can certainly make you more fatique than normal.  We increased my iron and that seemed to help a little..

mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Really bad fatigue and it is not helping one bit that my 15 month old is still not sleeping through the night!
lil_momma1411
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Yes I'm tired constantly and my 2 year getting up at 4 am and not wanting to go back to sleep or nap during the day isn't helping any.
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I'm doing a bit better but I'm still struggling with fatigue. I tend to give in and take a nap nearly every day.

MorningValley
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Yup, hit me this week.  I had about 3 energy weeks and now back to being exhausted.

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:01 PM

ME. I'm always tired. I wake up tired, I go through my day tired, I take a nap and wake up again tired, and I go to bed dead tired. Repeat every day of pregnancy. I never got that big burst of energy that second tri usually has. 

Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Elizabeth on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:21 PM
I didn't realize how tired I was until my kids went to stay with family for a little bit and I literally went to bed at 11 pm and slept until 3 pm the next day! I have no clue how I did it. Plus I've been sleeping majority of my "free" time, it's so weird lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)