Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else starving??

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 9 Replies
This morning I have eaten two bowls of cereal, two glasses of milk and some oatmeal. I am still hungry, like I'm thinking about making lunch!! Lol this sucks... I am already overweight and I don't want to get to over the top this pregnancy but holy cow I can't get enough to eat :(!!
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Just stick to healthier foods as best you can! lol

And trust me.. Some days I feel like all I do is eat. It's ridiculous.

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I was for about two months. I ate like six not small meals a day! Constantly eating. I slowed down a lot now, so it must have just been a big growth spurt period.

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Eat fruit or drink water. Vegi's too.

Also could make a fruit/vegi smoothie.

MorningValley
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Some days I do but most of the time one sandwich will do from lunch till 8pm.

kurmom
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I was really sick the first few months and couldnt keep anything down! lol, I think my body is making up for that now that Ive been feeling better. At my last doc appt my weight jumped 8 lbs!! I almost cried.

Quoting Turtledoves:

I was for about two months. I ate like six not small meals a day! Constantly eating. I slowed down a lot now, so it must have just been a big growth spurt period.

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I was the same way for a while. I was constantly throwing up in first tri. Then second tri hit and I was starving all the time. At 20 weeks, I've gained 15 lbs so far, most of that was just in one month. I've only gained two lbs for the last 6 weeks or so. 

Quoting kurmom:

I was really sick the first few months and couldnt keep anything down! lol, I think my body is making up for that now that Ive been feeling better. At my last doc appt my weight jumped 8 lbs!! I almost cried.

Quoting Turtledoves:

expecting boybaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose. Pregnant with our Rainbow Baby Boy and due 12.12.13!

mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:36 PM
I could go for some chicken wings. I have been craving those for days now.
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Lately, yes!  I feel like I always want to eat but I'm trying SO hard to stick to healthy food and to limit myself to healthy portions. 

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Yes, I'm really really hungry. I'm afraid to eat anything because I know it'll come back up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)