Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you spend this much on this? Edit *Facebook page*

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:30 PM
  • 23 Replies

http://www.bloomingbath.com/blooming-bath-baby-products.html

I commented on a post earlier... They have a FB page and they are constantly having contest I am constantly entering.. I really think this is adorable! I don't know if I would spend 40 dollars on it though!

https://www.facebook.com/bloomingbath

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

If I really loved it and thought I would use it than I would buy it. They are cute.

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

Kayla060812
by Kayla on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I guess I am like, this is my last little one.. I bought a heartbeat monitor and I said I would never buy one.. I am having last baby syndrome I think! I mean it can be used for a lot after he or she has grown out of it.... or I can give it to someone later that doesn't have much.. I love it.. I think it is one of the best baby inventions ever!! haha I am going to start saving for it now.. I mean it is 40 dollars... J is going to probably be like Uh we have a bathtub already! haha Men just don't get it.. Thanks for your reply..

Quoting Harris06:

If I really loved it and thought I would use it than I would buy it. They are cute.

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I personally wouldn't bother buying it at all.

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:55 PM

For me, I can justify everything because I can use everything for multiple kids to come. If it was my last baby, I probably wouldn't spend that much. Of course I have a standard baby tub that cost us a whole $9, so I'm a bit cheap when it comes to bathtime stuff!

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I personally wouldn't. We bathe with our little ones.  Wth that being said, they are cute. I would try to win it first could aways buy it when it gets closer and if you win it return it to get your money back. :)

Kayla060812
by Kayla on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I am cheap with everything!! If I am at the store and I really want something I will put it in the basket and say I am going to get it.. I have wanted it for a long time and I am going to get it.. Then before we leave I go put it back.. EVERY thing is like this.. Even online shopping.. 1saleaday.com has really good deals sometimes and will just let it sit in the "cart" until the sale is over.. I have bought myself 2 outfits in the past 3 years.. I hate spending money but for some reason I WANT THIS!!! haha

Quoting Turtledoves:

For me, I can justify everything because I can use everything for multiple kids to come. If it was my last baby, I probably wouldn't spend that much. Of course I have a standard baby tub that cost us a whole $9, so I'm a bit cheap when it comes to bathtime stuff!

Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha, I do that on zulily all the time. I think "Oh my gosh, how cute, I must have it!" and then it sits in the cart and I visit it daily thinking it over until the sale ends. 

But, while I try to remain cheap, I do allow each pregnancy to have a few splurge items. It's just not very fun when you deny yourself everything adorable! If this is something you really want and is going to give you lots of warm fuzzies for your baby, I'd use this as a splurge item and grab it!

Quoting Kayla060812:

I am cheap with everything!! If I am at the store and I really want something I will put it in the basket and say I am going to get it.. I have wanted it for a long time and I am going to get it.. Then before we leave I go put it back.. EVERY thing is like this.. Even online shopping.. 1saleaday.com has really good deals sometimes and will just let it sit in the "cart" until the sale is over.. I have bought myself 2 outfits in the past 3 years.. I hate spending money but for some reason I WANT THIS!!! haha

Quoting Turtledoves:

expecting boybaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose. Pregnant with our Rainbow Baby Boy and due 12.12.13!

Kayla060812
by Kayla on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I bathed with my 3 a few times but our tub is really small (not really I just say that to make myself feel better haha) I have entered this so much and I will continue probably even when this baby is born!

Quoting Baby4us09:

I personally wouldn't. We bathe with our little ones.  Wth that being said, they are cute. I would try to win it first could aways buy it when it gets closer and if you win it return it to get your money back. :)

MorningValley
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope, but I'm cheap

Kayla060812
by Kayla on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL as you can see in the above replies I am too that is why I am so torn!

Quoting MorningValley:

Nope, but I'm cheap

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)