• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Attention December Mamas:

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 13 Replies

#1 - I noticed we have a lot of new members. Welcome!! If you haven't seen the details in the Gift Exchange post, I encourage you to check it out. We are still allowing sign ups through September, so you have plenty of time to be paired up with a buddy to exchange gifts with. 

#2 - To make it easier, we're going to combine the Due Date post with the Gender Post. If you'd like to have your name on the Due Date Post turn pink, blue or green, please list what your baby is below.

expecting boybaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle, and mommy to our Angel baby, Elizabeth Rose. Pregnant with our Rainbow Baby Boy and due 12.12.13!

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MorningValley
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Bump

WowIllbeamom11
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I'm due December 20th, we're having  boy

MorningValley
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:41 PM

12/29 team green no guess no name 

baby3dec13
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I am due december 2 and we are having a GIRL!!

kygoodsell89
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Due dec 6th and He is a boy, Xander Michael <3

mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Pink, Victoria, hey to make it easier I would open two windows, one with the DD post and one with the gender post and put them side by side. I just updated it yesterday so everyone who posted to it is on there.
Azure
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:30 PM
bump
Turtledoves
by Representative on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Bump!

Turtledoves
by Representative on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Haha, for some reason my brain didn't think of just using your post. I can totally do that. lol

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

Pink, Victoria, hey to make it easier I would open two windows, one with the DD post and one with the gender post and put them side by side. I just updated it yesterday so everyone who posted to it is on there.

Turtledoves
by Representative on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this

*gasp* I don't think my team and name were updated on there! Now how will I ever know how to update my name in my due date post? lol

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)