Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM
  • 31 Replies
need motivation to clean? I need some. My Dh gets home at 6 30 and I want a clean house. I have been struggeling with it and my children are tornado's. I don't get it. I just want a clean house. I think I will get up and see if I can clean something soon. Maybe we can do a general cleaning thing on here in the AM? IDK something to keep things going?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kygoodsell89
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:02 PM

ugh.. i dont even remember what clean looks like :/ my house is a perpetual war zone it feels like 

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Our place is a mess. :( When I feel better, if I need motivation to clean, I always pretend my mother-in-law is coming over.
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:06 PM

LOL. My house was the cleanest when MY DH mother was over f or that dreadful month. UGH! hated it. To avoid her I cleaned. Needless to say it was President worthy. :)

Quoting Azure:

Our place is a mess. :( When I feel better, if I need motivation to clean, I always pretend my mother-in-law is coming over.

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:06 PM
I need motivation to get some laundry done. The girls are cleaning their rooms right now and the rest of the house is clean but we've been gone for a good part of the day visiting a friend.
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Me too. It doesn't help I don t like the house.

I keep yelling at my older two (10 & 12) things they should do automattically. But no. They need reminding. ALL DAY! Dh gets home in 1.5 hrs. If I can get it looking half way decent I will be good. Maybe we all can get together and do something before Friday? For the weekend so It can get messy all over again?

Quoting kygoodsell89:

ugh.. i dont even remember what clean looks like :/ my house is a perpetual war zone it feels like 

mrsary
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Can you hire a housekeeper once a month or something?
sarahbearamommy
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:16 PM

i always need motivation to clean :P lol

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Quoting mrsary:

Im not working anymore. Can't afford it. I did want to get one when I was working but my children UGh. They I didn't want to reward them with a maid once a month or even IDK Im just in such a bad mood right now. They don' tlisten to me. I can't wait till they move out and sad part is my DS will live with us for a while since he is autistic. Im looking into group homes I just need a break. Everything isn't fair, clean your room, but why mom! Load the dishwasher, WHY? They aren't goo dat getting Sorry its one of those days where you want to give everyone away! As I type t his my baby is crying and pushing me. :( I want to cry too!
Kayla060812
by Kayla on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:23 PM

this!

Quoting kygoodsell89:

CafeMom Tickers
mrsary
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:25 PM
I know how you feel. =(. Dealing with life stress and an Autistic child is tough. It gets to me sometimes too. The 1st thing I want to do is put my 8 yr old daughter with Aspergers into a group home thinking it will make life easier. It prob won't.... take the crying baby in a room, get him or her quiet and relax!

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting mrsary:

Im not working anymore. Can't afford it.
I did want to get one when I was working but my children UGh. They I didn't want to reward them with a maid once a month or even IDK Im just in such a bad mood right now. They don' tlisten to me. I can't wait till they move out and sad part is my DS will live with us for a while since he is autistic. Im looking into group homes I just need a break. Everything isn't fair, clean your room, but why mom! Load the dishwasher, WHY? They aren't goo dat getting
Sorry its one of those days where you want to give everyone away! As I type t his my baby is crying and pushing me. :( I want to cry too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)