Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

With #4 on the way.....

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Liz
  • 22 Replies
It's time to get a bigger vehicle. We have 2 cars right now. A 2012 Nissan Altima that I just paid off in February and a 2011 Subaru WRX which we still owe on. Obviously the Nissan is what we'll be getting rid of since it's paid off but I can't for the life of me decide what to get! Needs to fit 4 kids and still have trunk space. And I am really not a huge fan of minivans. Looked at a few SUVs and crossovers but nothing has really caught my eye and since I'll be the one driving it all the time I need to love it. Any of you ladies have any suggestions?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsary
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I went from a Toyora Tundra to a Chev Traverse last year. Needed the extra seating for me and my 3 kids.
sarahbearamommy
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

i always hated minivans... and was against them until i broke down and got one. lol... i LOVE mine now hahahaha 

mrsary
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Traverse is a good deal. Sits 8 comfortably and doesnt cost like a house! I am 6 ft tall and fit fine in the 3rd row. In a Tahoe and other vehicles like that I don't fit well.
ariesmommy84
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here. I love my minivan. I will always have one now hah

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

i always hated minivans... and was against them until i broke down and got one. lol... i LOVE mine now hahahaha 

sarahbearamommy
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:43 PM

haha right! my sliding doors open automatically for me and everything.. i loveeeeee it! hahahaha im such a nerd.

Quoting ariesmommy84:

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

mrs.hartman12
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Sorry I am a minivan mom now, lol. We are trying to get my car p;aid off by january so we can buy one. 3 carseats in my saturn Ion is too many!
MorningValley
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM

We are looking at a ford explorer with third row seating.   Unfortunantly doesn't have a lot of cargo space :(. So not sure what we will do.  We are in the same boat as you.  Dh is very much against mini vans having grown p in a family of 8 lol.  He is also not a Chevy fan either or anything like that!  Lol

MorningValley
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:14 PM

That sounds great.  Unfortunantly my husband is major anti Chevy lol

Quoting mrsary:

Traverse is a good deal. Sits 8 comfortably and doesnt cost like a house! I am 6 ft tall and fit fine in the 3rd row. In a Tahoe and other vehicles like that I don't fit well.

ariesmommy84
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Same here!!! Ds loves it

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

haha right! my sliding doors open automatically for me and everything.. i loveeeeee it! hahahaha im such a nerd.

Quoting ariesmommy84:

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

5PointedHuman
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I want a creeper van

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)