Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess what ladies...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
I was able to clean the kitchen! Tomorrow the world! lol.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Turtledoves
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Jealous! The kitchen is the hardest for me to clean and then keep clean! I really need to do more at a time!

Azure
by Representative on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Yay! Me too! Kind of. I still need to wipe the counters and sweep the floor, BUT the dishwasher was unloaded and reloaded and all the pots and pans were washed and all the bottles and jars rinsed out and put in the recycling. Go us! 

MorningValley
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Lol

MorningValley
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:33 PM

The kitchen is the hardest for me too so this month I've been trying something different to see if it works and so far so good.   Each night I load the dishwasher, wipe the counters and table, and clean up dinner (not too much to do because I hate doing any work after 6pm lol).  Then in the morning the kids help me unload it (the 8 year old does all the plates, cups and bowls and the 4.5yr old does the silver wear, and I do all the mixing bowls knives pots pans and spatial stuff).  Then on Monday I sweep and mop and wipe down the outside of the appliances (if feeling up to it I'll do the insides)' Wednesday I sweep and dust, Friday I sweep and if needed (which is most of the time) mop.  So far its been just a little work spread out but has kept the kitchen fairly decent anyway....normally I don't do anything on the weekends lol but I've been trying to do the night routine it dishes, counters, table but that's a hit or miss lol.  Oh and for the mon, wed, fri stuff I set a timer for 30-60min and try to have it done by then.  That way I don't give up...it seems to help anyway.

Quoting Turtledoves:

Jealous! The kitchen is the hardest for me to clean and then keep clean! I really need to do more at a time!

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay! I don't even want to think about my kitchen right now :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5PointedHuman
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I need to clean the kitchen... But that will have to happen on either Friday or Saturday. 

Harris06
by Megan on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Woop woop!!

mrsary
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:52 PM
=)
sm12
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Yay!  Don't you just love when the place is all clean and smells fresh?  I used to be a SAHM and so everything was always cleaned, laundry done, meals cooked  but that I work everything is out of the window and I only have Saturdays to do it.  Thankfully hubby does bathrooms and will steam floors for me on his day off.  I can't wait until job finishes at the end of Sep so i can start spring cleaing and organizing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)