Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe tmi but awkward sex?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:19 PM
  • 5 Replies
Every since I've been pregnant my hormones are going crazy and I want it every chance I get. But here lately its so uncomfortable. I can feel my baby moving the whole Time and I can feel it ball itself up right at the top of my belly. I know I'm not hurting it and its safe and all but its just awkward and uncomfortable and i feel like my hubby is beating the baby lol. His about you ladies. Do any of u have this problem?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:38 PM
We are restricted from sexual activity (I could cry thinking about it lol) so I wouldn't know but here's a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PookiePanda
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I feel him moving some times when we're having sex  and it's irritating as fuck.lol.

CafeMom Tickers
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I'm in the same boat

Quoting Gonzo318:

We are restricted from sexual activity (I could cry thinking about it lol) so I wouldn't know but here's a bump!

Kayla060812
by Kayla on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:26 AM

What is sex???? haha I am kidding.. I used to be a nympho.. hubs is still one but I am just too tired to now.. I feel bad for him.. I hope it gets better for you.. I never had problems with my babies moving during it though..

BooBoozMoM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:53 AM
I am not supposed to be having sex either (doctor's orders)...ugh! They say it causes contractions, but really what they SHOULD say is CLIMAXING causes contractions. Maybe TMI...but I had a solo-session the other day and felt some mild contractions afterwards & felt scared! :( Everything is alright, but honestly I don't know how much more of this I can take! Ahhhhhh! Lol!

I never was a fan of sex during my first pregnancy...it's like "Yeahhh my boobs look awesome aaannnnd then there's my huge belly...enjoy!" Hahaha I don't remember feeling any movement during the act. I can imagine that would be awkward in missionary position when you're basically belly to belly with hubby. Lol! Maybe trying a different position could help?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)