Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stopped in my tracks

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:46 AM
  • 9 Replies

I had a bh/contraction which ever it was, that stopped me in my tracks today. I was walking to my car and stepped off the curb tp be street side but was in the driveway of a buisness. Of here comes this big G mercedes that damn near ran me over because i was bent over holding my stomach. He had the merve to look at me carzy, i just glared at him with my grimmacing face....after about thirty sec. it went away and i was able tp walk. So crazy i havent had that happen, only hardening of uterus b/h which i can deal with.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Azure
by Representative on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
AH, gotta love the third trimester. :( I randomly grab DH and gasp with the cervical pains. They stop me in my tracks. Yikes.
mrs.hartman12
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Dang your baby is trying to kill you ;-)
NatyRod
by nataly on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow that must have been scary. At this point in the game symptoms seem to be amplifying. :/
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Third trimester, serioisly....almost a growing pain u could say. 31 weeks today, pain to keep me on my toes on prepared for whats to come....i swear i could not move. my right leg would not go forward, brain said moce stomach pain said hell to the no.... lol

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Oh no!  It must have been painful.  I luckily haven't experienced this at all yet (fx)

steph0617
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I have had a lot of those types of cramps. The doctor ended up giving some pills to stop contractions, but I can' t tell if it's growing pains, contractions or b/h contractions. Lately it seems to be an all day occurance though. I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow. Hope you rest and don't push yourself.

NtrlMama
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I do find that I have more of those nasty BH when I haven't been drinking enough water.  It seems like extra hydration helps.  They don't go away all together, but they are much less noticeable.  I have also been avoiding caffeine both because it can cause dehydration, but also because it can interfere with the body's ability to absorb calcium.  Yikes!

Anyway, good luck and I feel your "pain"...LOL.

mrsary
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Omg I had regular painful contractions the last 2 to 4 weeks. All night I would be on all 4s doing breathing techniques. Didn't sleep the last month either.
christina0310
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry you would think people would have more consideration for other people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)