Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bump day/check in 10/9

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM
  • 10 Replies
Lets see some bumps! How are you feeling, how much longer to go? Whats new this week?
 BabyFruit Ticker
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmuribe11
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Mobile Photo

31 weeks! Feeling good!!
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Morn....31 weeks today and so far so good. had awful heart burn last night paced the floor most of the night, because i didnt want to lay down out of fear of throwing up. Med never worked, may have waited too long to take. But other than im in gopd spirits and feel good, for a 37 year old prego lady...will post a pic mom took of me at CVS....But its turned the wrong way because she holds the phone wrong and i dont know hpw to rotate from my phone.

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM

29 weeks today!  Only 1 more week in the 20s :)  I still cannot get over how fast time is going by... I've been saying this from day 1 and its never slowed down.  At the same time, I feel like Christmas can't come soon enough!  Mixed feelings I suppose...anyway I feel pretty good other than the extreme exhaustion that hit this week.  I've also had a lot of nesting instincts this week and thankfully have gotten a lot accomplished! 

Here's a pic of my little man from my appt today :)  He's 2lbs 10oz.  The doctor says he's small, 39th %tile, and that its something he'll have to keep an eye on, but according to everything I've read, baby is right on track so I take his word with a grain of salt.  I think he bs's just to get me back for more appts.  Arghhh

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Mobile Photo

31w 6d. 4 more weeks to go until my cerclage is removed and Baby Watch 2013 begins for us. Feeling great except that tying my shoes, getting out of my car and keeping up with the girls is getting pretty difficult. Can't believe DDay is almost here!
christina0310
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I am29 weeks and 6 days along.

lil_momma1411
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Mobile Photo

29 weeks 4 days
TheyAreMyLoves
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
You are GORGEOUS mama.
And a beautiful bump :)

Quoting gmuribe11:

Mobile Photo

31 weeks! Feeling good!!
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM

30wks now.

mrs.hartman12
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Mobile Photo

Bare belly 30 weeks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)