Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In and Out *UPDATE w/PICS*

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this

My appt this morning went great! My cervix is nice and long and closed. Margaux is head down. She weighs approximately 2lbs10oz and has a bunch of long hair already! :) I go back in 4 weeks (to this doctor, my primary OB I see in 2.5 weeks) for more measurements. Though he said it will just be for baby, they won't need to check my cervix again. *shrugs* We'll see! Nonetheless, awesome appt!

*UPDATE w/PICS*

The white whispy to the right is hair. The nurse was shocked, I think. Haha She was scanning around and then goes, "oh my goodness, look at all that hair already!" Haha She also said that while you can't really tell for sure she would say that Margaux will have dark hair because it is usually the darker the hair the better it shows up like that.

We were not able to get a good look at her face or a profile because she is already head down and was pretty much looking straight ahead...at my back. Haha However, at this one point she turned her head and opened one eye. I think she was just waking up. 

At one point she had her foot up on the placenta and when the tech put the probe down and moved it Margaux started moving her toes like she was being tickled. It was funny.

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM

That is awesome!

Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM

That's great. 

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay! At my next appointment on the 23rd dr is going to check my cerclage and give a date on when its going to be removed (sometime in week 36). Then "Baby Watch 2013" begins for us.
Azure
by Representative on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Great news!

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Glad it went well!  Did you get a picture?  I had an appt today too and my little man is also about 2lbs 10 oz :) No hair as far as we can see though! 

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

We couldn't get many of her face...and by many I mean more than 1. haha Margaux was quite comfortable and not wanting to move. She started to wake up at one point and turned her head long enough to open an eye, look at us, and then go back to sleep. haha 

Quoting Gonzo318:

Glad it went well!  Did you get a picture?  I had an appt today too and my little man is also about 2lbs 10 oz :) No hair as far as we can see though! 

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

Azure
by Representative on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Aww. Sweet pics! 

CLG122
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Too cute!!!  Especially love the foot ;)

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Love the little toes!  I always ask my dr to try to get a good picture of his feet but so far, no luck, they are always in motion

christina0310
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM

That is awesome!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)