Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wow, that's a LOT of baby!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

How can our babies be this huge already?  I feel a lot of movement now (despite anterior placenta) but not enough that she feels like THAT!

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats a baby!  haha its pretty crazy when you think about the little face and toes and fingers...I dunno just the fact there this is a little person right inside our belly that we will get to meet in a couple short months is so mind blowing

CLG122
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM

So weird to think of.  Totally!  I wonder what they are doing right now...  Probably planning something devious, lol.  That's what I'd do with so much time on my hands!

Quoting Gonzo318:

Thats a baby!  haha its pretty crazy when you think about the little face and toes and fingers...I dunno just the fact there this is a little person right inside our belly that we will get to meet in a couple short months is so mind blowing

Azure
by Representative on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:41 PM

:) Wow. When you really think about the fact that we're growing another human being it's really amazing, everything that happens in 40 weeks...

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I swear i cant understand how there is still romm to move all around. Baby migrates constantly. Monday i know he was in there rotating fron head down to head up and i can def tell now d/t feeling lots of movement at lower uterus, vs at the top like i have been. I cant wait still baby settles into head down and stays there....but the fact that we grow a person inside of us for 40 weeks is an amazingly beautiful miracle. then they come out and grow up into wonderful smart people....i love being a mom and my kids make me so proud....

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Its crazy to think about!  And I think no matter how many kids I have, I will be just as amazed every single time.  :)

Quoting Azure:

:) Wow. When you really think about the fact that we're growing another human being it's really amazing, everything that happens in 40 weeks...

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Crazy! I'm still shocked every time I look at my "tiny" belly and think about how big baby is getting!

christina0310
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I know time seems to fly.

Turtledoves
by Representative on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Lol, that's exactly how big this baby feels to me, if not bigger! He's so incredibly active and long.

NatyRod
by nataly on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Yeah... Definitely pretty surreal. :)
Barb87
by Babz on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:26 AM

When put into perspective like that, it makes sense why it feels like he's lopsided sometimes!!! I'll feel movement in 2 opposite points & it leaves me like "woah, that felt creepy!!" because it feels like he's diiging his fingers or toes right at the edge of the placenta sometimes *shivers down spine*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)