Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I knew it!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

After having 3 children and doing my own learning (I read a lot and ask a lot of questions..haha) I have a pretty good feel of belly mapping, not to mention, trusting my body and intuition. So based on how I have been feeling (pelvic pain when walking, moving, turning over, etc) as well as what I have felt when I feel my belly, I was 99% sure that baby was head down. Today it was confirmed that I do, in fact, know my body pretty well. haha  

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsary
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Cool!
biberonka
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Mine is hiccuping today and I feel it so far into my pelvis, I'm sure he's head down still :)

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM

That was one of my "cues" too. Remember my "hiccupping bladder" last week? LOL

Quoting biberonka:

Mine is hiccuping today and I feel it so far into my pelvis, I'm sure he's head down still :)

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

biberonka
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Yep, I was in the same boat this morning! 

Quoting Harris06:

That was one of my "cues" too. Remember my "hiccupping bladder" last week? LOL

Quoting biberonka:

CLG122
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Mine is head down now, too.  She has been for the last few weeks.  Thank goodness!  I'm so relieved.  My 3rd baby was breech/transverse really late in the game and he was pretty big so I was freaking out that I'd have a c/s.  Fortunately I had lots of extra fluid so he had room to turn.

By the 3rd I found it really obvious what was a foot, hand, head, butt, etc.  I could tell I THINK on the day she turned head down that she had done it.  Her little hands are so low and are obviously hands, and the feet are always kicking way up high, REALLY hard.  Lol!  No mistaking those for anything but feet!

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM
I predicted, based on movements and what I could feel, that baby was in a weird diagonal-transverse position and sure enough, that's what my midwife thought too!
BraydensMama163
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Ugh Hagen is side ways I think. Either that or he has been in a split for a few weeks. If he moves on one side I feel identical movements on the other side seconds later. I think his head is to my right and feet are to my left
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I have to agree with u momma im pretty good and telling which is up as well...

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I think that is awesome.

I think it is sad when doctors sometimes look at you like you don't know what the heck you are talking about just because you don't have an MD! I don't get it.

christina0310
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Cool

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)