Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was able

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

to do Fly Lady's flight plan today. I hope to do it tomorrow again. I was so tired today that was all I was able to do. At least it was something and it included the toilet :)

What are your plans for tomorrow?

Tonight I still have homework and church.

I have nursery. I hope to have a helper and have the helper take over by Nov.

At least that is what I told the pastor. Its getting to me now. I need a break too. I don't get one all day. At least I am not doing day care anymore. It helps but I still need a break with adults :)

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Azure
by Representative on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I need to finish the dishes and fold the laundry tomorrow. I'm determined to get it done. 

CLG122
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Tomorrow I have to be at the school at 7 am for a marketing meeting I volunteered for, even though the kids don't have school tomorrow so everyone else will sleep in.  Grr.

Then I have to hurry home so DH can leave for work, take all the kids with me to do the grocery shopping, finish cleaning the house, pre-order some pizzas because we have friends coming over to play/visit with us in the afternoon (yay!!!) and then when they leave I have to make dinner and eat with the kids by myself because DH has a side job he is going to right from work tomorrow night.  He won't be home til after they are all in bed.  I think I will skip their baths tomorrow even though it's supposed to be a bath night, because that's usually DH's job and I'm going to be EXHAUSTED and probably crabby by the time bedtime rolls around.  And the little kids probably won't have napped since we had friends over....  So, no.  Just no. 

Thinking about tomorrow makes me want a drink :/

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I feel you. I have had those days.  cant wait till baby is born. :) I only have 1-2 anyways :)

Quoting CLG122:

Tomorrow I have to be at the school at 7 am for a marketing meeting I volunteered for, even though the kids don't have school tomorrow so everyone else will sleep in.  Grr.

Then I have to hurry home so DH can leave for work, take all the kids with me to do the grocery shopping, finish cleaning the house, pre-order some pizzas because we have friends coming over to play/visit with us in the afternoon (yay!!!) and then when they leave I have to make dinner and eat with the kids by myself because DH has a side job he is going to right from work tomorrow night.  He won't be home til after they are all in bed.  I think I will skip their baths tomorrow even though it's supposed to be a bath night, because that's usually DH's job and I'm going to be EXHAUSTED and probably crabby by the time bedtime rolls around.  And the little kids probably won't have napped since we had friends over....  So, no.  Just no. 

Thinking about tomorrow makes me want a drink :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)