Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bed rest not going well :(

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
So dh has the whole weekend off and he is itching to get on our roof and finish putting the metal on. He's been up about an hour now.

Well our son wakes up and starts bugging him to fix him breakfast. My husband takes this as a sign to get outside and get started on the roof.

So he starts telling ds to shut up bothering him. He's in a bad mood. So I walk in the living room and tell him to calm down he's being ugly and he doesn't need to be. I said just make him some grits it takes 5 minutes. And yells at me why don't you fucking do it then? The house is a gd wreck! Someone needs to clean it up!

I just walked in the kitchen and put some water on to boil. I'm not gonna argue with him especially in front of the kids. He's right the house has gotten messy but he also is a big boy and he can tell the kids to clean up their mess and he can load the dishwasher and he can start a load of laundry.

He knows I'm not suppose to stand more than a few minutes. He's just being an ass and I have no idea why. But I really want to hit him in his big head with my frying pan!!!

Thankfully my kids are staying the night with their cousins and we will be leaving here about 12 to take them to my aunts. At least they get a break from diva dad
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Azure
by Representative on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I was going to say, "He's still breathing?" That's just ridiculous. I hope you have a talk with him today. Maybe having the doctor or a nurse call and explaint o him about bedrest would help him realize he needs to step up a bit.

TattooedMom104
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

*Insert throat punch*    that's for your dh hun! Im sorry :(

BraydensMama163
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Oh he knows he needs to. He was in the bathroom with me last night when I lost some of my plug. He knows baby could come any time now. He's just being an ass. He is stressed worrying about me and the baby. Worrying about money. This dang house needs to be finished before the baby gets here and top that off with how annoying ds was this morning he just snapped.

I don't blame h. But snapping on me or our son was the wrong move and I finally told him to above a tampon up his ass and call me in a week.

Quoting Azure:

I was going to say, "He's still breathing?" That's just ridiculous. I hope you have a talk with him today. Maybe having the doctor or a nurse call and explaint o him about bedrest would help him realize he needs to step up a bit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)