Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im going to lose it.....

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 6 Replies
If my family doesnt keep their nasty hands off my belly. I am 31 years old and for those 31 years I have never liked being touched. It makes my physically ill and sometimes is painful if I have unwanted touching. I finally pushed my moms hand away because she wouldn't stop rubbing my stomach and stood with my belly in the car and turned just enough to give my sister a half hug. Thank goodness my obligatory visit is over and ican hide out for another month or so.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lil_momma1411
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:15 PM
I don't understand why people feel like they have to touch your belly just because your pregnant. Its not like your touching the baby.
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I wouldn't like that either.

My mot her touched and invited a friend to touch. I was ok with her for a few seconds and I wanted to rip his arm off! I think that this time (if anything) I will speak up. I haven't been in the mood for anything. especially with dealing with the added stress of how my schooling is going and the 5YO. I can't wait till school is finished. My goal was to get my B.S. but now I just want to get my A.A.S and be done with it.  But with the 5YO he needs a lot. I feel like we NEED to support him and HAVE to. Anyways, a vent I guess.

christina0310
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I also dont like anybody touching my stomach either.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:17 PM
It drives me insane! I love when dh touches my tummy-I think it's so cute. But that is it. Everyone else probably could see the smoke coming from my ears if they tried to touch me!
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Only my mom touches but she knows how I feel about touching so she does keep it at a minimum. I can't imagine all of this touching people talk about. It would drive me batty.

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Omg. Drives me insane when people touch my belly. Only people allowed are DH and the girls. Other than that people need to stay the heck out of my bubble!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)