Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went shopping today

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Liz
  • 25 Replies

Mobile Photo

Went to Once Upon A Child today and got all of this for $60. The rock n play alone is $70 brand new. And all the clothes are brand name. Pretty much set for our little man except for a few miscellaneous items.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM

That is awesome!  I have one of those rock n play's .  They are pricy.  We hope to re use as much as we can no matter the gender. Well except for clothes if a boy. :)

christina0310
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM

That is awesome.

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM
DH was the one that found the rock n play. I walked right by it. Lol. It was $25 and looks brand spankin new. All the ones I have seen go from $70-$90 brand new. I got rid of everything baby after DD#3 so we had to start from scratch.

Quoting Baby4us09:

That is awesome!  I have one of those rock n play's .  They are pricy.  We hope to re use as much as we can no matter the gender. Well except for clothes if a boy. :)

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM
The rock n play was a steal at $25. And the onesies were 10 for $10. Pretty much set now except for a few miscellaneous items.

Quoting christina0310:

That is awesome.

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I kept everything just in case. I have pink stuff but oh well. Like the nursing pillow and a crib sheet, play pen sheet diapers and the rock n play

Dont think the baby will mind , right?

Quoting mnkymommy08:

DH was the one that found the rock n play. I walked right by it. Lol. It was $25 and looks brand spankin new. All the ones I have seen go from $70-$90 brand new. I got rid of everything baby after DD#3 so we had to start from scratch.

Quoting Baby4us09:

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Not at all. Baby's don't care about color. Adults do.

Quoting Baby4us09:

I kept everything just in case. I have pink stuff but oh well. Like the nursing pillow and a crib sheet, play pen sheet diapers and the rock n play

Dont think the baby will mind , right?

Quoting mnkymommy08:

Quoting Baby4us09:

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Dh does. he doesn't want me to put pink diapers (ifa boy) but once I gave him a total of how much new diapers would be he quickly changed his mind. lol.

I told him I would put pink on in the house and then gender neutral when we go out. He was fien with that ")

Quoting mnkymommy08:

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I bet he did. Lol. No reason to argue if you did that. Try local online yard sales for stuff? I've found some pretty good deals.

Quoting Baby4us09:

Dh does. he doesn't want me to put pink diapers (ifa boy) but once I gave him a total of how much new diapers would be he quickly changed his mind. lol.

I told him I would put pink on in the house and then gender neutral when we go out. He was fien with that ")

Quoting mnkymommy08:

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:14 PM
That's awesome! I wish our Once upon a child was nice. Unfortunately it's in a pretty horrible location so most of the stuff they get in is in bad shape. We just had a new kids consignment shop open down the street that I'm anxious to check out. I want to find a rock n play as well!
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:59 PM
I'm glad ours is nice because there aren't any other children's consignment shops around here. I wish they would open more around here. Do you have local online yard sales? Sometimes you can find them on there.

Quoting Gonzo318:

That's awesome! I wish our Once upon a child was nice. Unfortunately it's in a pretty horrible location so most of the stuff they get in is in bad shape. We just had a new kids consignment shop open down the street that I'm anxious to check out. I want to find a rock n play as well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)