Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vent

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:50 AM
  • 8 Replies

Today my mom calls and speaks to my odd and asks her of she knows the babies name ideas. My dd told her and I have no idea how she even knows.found out Dh told her :(   I hope Dh didnt tell her. Im so upset with the back door shit she has been doing. I have even thought of changing the name entirely. Im looking at names right now but I am not finding anything. I dont even feel it is even special to me any more. Still don't. I feel like she took that away from me. Im so upset. It may be hormones but still....
I think I just want to change names and see what Dh thinks. The mood he is in now I don't think he is even open to talking about anything today. :(

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I edited in red.

Original in blue

MorningValley
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Sorry.  We still haven't even really looked at names yet.  I mean we've looked but not seriously and haven't come up with any ideas at all!

staci1103
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Ugh my SO and I decided not to tell our family our ds name. Come to find out he told them behind my back!!! I was furious and still not happy even 4 weeks after the baby has arrived.
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Quoting staci1103: Ugh my SO and I decided not to tell our family our ds name. Come to find out he told them behind my back!!! I would be as well. I was furious and still not happy even 4 weeks after the baby has arrived.I have a feeling that would be me. I don't know why he told DD she can't keep her mouth shut unless it benifits her. UGH!

I have this feeling I should keep the name but out of anger I want to change it.

staci1103
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting staci1103: Ugh my SO and I decided not to tell our family our ds name. Come to find out he told them behind my back!!! I would be as well. I was furious and still not happy even 4 weeks after the baby has arrived.I have a feeling that would be me. I don't know why he told DD she can't keep her mouth shut unless it benifits her. UGH!

I have this feeling I should keep the name but out of anger I want to change it.

See I didnt find out he opened his big mouth til AFTER the baby was born and I told his sister the babys name and she said "oh yeah I know Glenn told me about a month ago". That made me feel foolish ontop of mad! I would have changed his name if Id known prior but thats just how I am.

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Oh wow! I am so sorry that happened to you. Does he have any vital organs left?

Quoting staci1103:

See I didnt find out he opened his big mouth til AFTER the baby was born and I told his sister the babys name and she said "oh yeah I know Glenn told me about a month ago". That made me feel foolish ontop of mad! I would have changed his name if Id known prior but thats just how I am.

staci1103
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Quoting Baby4us09:

Oh wow! I am so sorry that happened to you. Does he have any vital organs left?

Quoting staci1103:

lol trust me hes still not forgiven and he knows it!!

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Maybe when he turns 18 you may, lol!

Quoting staci1103:

lol trust me hes still not forgiven and he knows it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)