Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got one today! also a really random thing happened!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:03 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
I got my mobywrap today! Lina n I r both lovin it! On our way out of target after buying it a lady stopped us and gave us 25 dollars. A total stranger just handed us money. I thought she stopped us to look at baby but she said " I think im suppose to give this to you." "Its all the cash I have." Dh n I were both gobsmacked! We said thank you but didnt no anyother way to react. I see it all the time on the news n it kills me that im not in a position to do it n someone does it for us. Guess the ball is in my court now to pay it forward! Tax season will make that easy. I already had plans to donate to the food bank, an animal rescue center, a domestic violence shelter, and la leche league. Now im going to just listen to my heart n when it speaks I will be payin it forward! It was an interesting evening.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barb87
by Babz on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:23 AM
Wow!!!! Heck yeah!!!! That was a TOTAL & UNEXPECTED BLESSING!!!!!
I LOVE my Moby wrap!!! I'm still trying to get the hang of it enough to where I am able to discreetly nurse in it, but so far I've got the newborn hold down!!! Now to learn how to wrap it so that he's not so high up on my chest that I am just barely able to kiss the top of his head!!!
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM
That is awesome!
MommyJill87
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:14 AM
That's awesome. I despise the moby tho lol. We could NEVER get the hang of it. I'm an ergo girl all the way.
mrs.hartman12
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Thats really cool. I never tried moby. I love my ring sling though.
dlane12152007
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
We've had that happen a few times. We were at target on black friday(in the afternoon after all the crazies) I let my kids play with the toys in the aisles but they know when I say times up that it's done and they have to put it back. My son was playing with a guitar and I said ok time to put it back. We passed a lady in the same aisle and she said oh what a cute guitar, how much was it? I said oh I have no idea and went about our business. A few minutes and a few aisles over a man comes up and hands my son the guitar and hands me $30 to buy it for him.
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:30 PM
How awesome! Someone paid for my coffee and breakfast at dunkin donuts a few months back... She told the cashier she was teaching her kids about blessings and paying it forward... I remember I was having an awful morning and this just made my day. I forgot about it until if read this.. I need to pay it forward now!

Oh and I'm ordering a moby today too! I can't wait to have my hands free!
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:32 PM
I'm ordering a carrier today... I was thinking a moby bc it's not bulky like some of the others but why don't you like them? What do you like best about the ergo? Just trying to decide what I wAnt

Quoting MommyJill87: That's awesome. I despise the moby tho lol. We could NEVER get the hang of it. I'm an ergo girl all the way.
MommyJill87
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM
There was just a ton of fabric and we could never get it tied right.

I love the versatility of the ergo plus the comfort. I've never worn it where it felt pulling or made me uncomfortable. And you can wear it in 3 different positions and from birth to up to 5 years I think. So worth the money.

Quoting Gonzo318: I'm ordering a carrier today... I was thinking a moby bc it's not bulky like some of the others but why don't you like them? What do you like best about the ergo? Just trying to decide what I wAnt

Quoting MommyJill87: That's awesome. I despise the moby tho lol. We could NEVER get the hang of it. I'm an ergo girl all the way.
Harris06
by Megan on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:30 PM

That is awesome!! :)

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

BooBoozMoM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Awesome random act of kindness! Also, I had a moby years ago when my son was a baby and I looved it! I loved that I could carry him in it AND nurse him in it hands free. ♡ Might get another this time...not sure yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)