Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its monday!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:35 AM
  • 17 Replies
And I have so much housework to do!

whats on the agenda today for everyone?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Have a baby? Ugh, I wish! Other than that, nothing really. Maybe go to the mall and walk. For hours. Lol
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Me too.

My s ink needs to be resealed so I can just do the dishwasher. :( had to take the dishes to the kitchen downstairs to wash. The children are watching cartoons right now so that won't get done anytiem soon. :(

I havea lot to do. We need to take decorations down and clean. I like to start the new year fresh and clean. That and baby is still baking so some things are hard for me to do. I work up last night so many times with the feeling if my water breaking ( It was weird) and I felt like vomiting every hour. It was terrible. I don't know how it is I am awake right now.

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:54 AM

There are some awesome deals at the mall right now. Like up to 70% off. Well here at least.

Quoting LeapBaby123: Have a baby? Ugh, I wish! Other than that, nothing really. Maybe go to the mall and walk. For hours. Lol

mrs.hartman12
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Sorry to hear that! I will probably let me children stay glued to the tv today so I can actually get stuff cleaned. 

Quoting Baby4us09:

Me too.

My s ink needs to be resealed so I can just do the dishwasher. :( had to take the dishes to the kitchen downstairs to wash. The children are watching cartoons right now so that won't get done anytiem soon. :(

I havea lot to do. We need to take decorations down and clean. I like to start the new year fresh and clean. That and baby is still baking so some things are hard for me to do. I work up last night so many times with the feeling if my water breaking ( It was weird) and I felt like vomiting every hour. It was terrible. I don't know how it is I am awake right now.

mrs.hartman12
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Awe, I actually would love to mall walk today but the closest mall is 45 minutes away. 

Quoting LeapBaby123: Have a baby? Ugh, I wish! Other than that, nothing really. Maybe go to the mall and walk. For hours. Lol

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:13 AM

My older two are 13 & 11 so there is no excuse for them. THey can make a mess but hate to clean it up. Same with DH. I don't have the energy to do anything. Then I have a 5 (not mine) & 2Yo.

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

Sorry to hear that! I will probably let me children stay glued to the tv today so I can actually get stuff cleaned. 

Quoting Baby4us09:

Me too.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Housework! But with this flu that DS1 and I have, I'm afraid that the house will have to wait. It was one hell of a night/morning! What I wouldn't do for a 20 min nap...
biberonka
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I have to work for a few hours, because I have reports due. Then clean and do laundry, and in the meanwhile take care of Sebastian and play a human milking cow. I'm happy, though :) 

Turtledoves
by Representative on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I need to give my toddler a bath, need to put baby under the medical lamp because he may be getting jaundiced, need to call to get his first pediatric appointment, call the birth center for a check in, and somehow get these boobs under control! They are like rocks constantly, and poor Will keeps spitting up because of the very heavy let down. I was hoping to not hand express because I don't want to encourage even more supply, but it looks like I"m going to need to. It's overwhelming baby!

MommyJill87
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:56 AM
I'm very tired. Teegan is pretty stuffed up. So she is sleeping but I can't because I'm worried about her.

I got a majority of cleaning done already, vacuumed, dishes, laundry folded, I swept and bathed my 2 year old yesterday and my oldest just got out of the shower, so now my 5 year old just needs to get clean.

We are going to pick up my mom soon, she is going to watch the kids while I go for my first follow up appointment and the older 3 may stay the night with her. Not sure yet.

I have to pick up my dogs flea meds and pay bills and hopefully go to the mall at some point to exchange some shoes my mom got my 2 year old for a bigger size.

Phew.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)