• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost New Years!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM
  • 10 Replies

What are your goals for 2014?

I am going to start that jar thing in the picture I posted

Goal to get debt free by 2015 not withstanding dh student loan.

Start a blog

Start officially homeschooling dd1.

Become healthier

Share yours!

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Go back to school
Stay debt free (except for my car payment)
Plan a family vacation
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I am just trying to get a clean house and decorations put away. Seems to be futal tho. I have an interview this week and I want to start fresh and new. The children just want to fight and I am losing it!

I will have to come back to this.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Haven't thought much about it but I love the jar idea!

Ds1 I plan to have potty trained ... Hopefully while I'm on maternity leave I can master this one! Thoughts and advice are greatly appreciated lol

Be healthier-cooking healthy meals rather than easy meals or take out, start exercising and/or walking more

Make more time for just dh and I

Sell our house and move into something bigger and more accommodating
mrs.hartman12
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:32 PM

HOw old is he? I am starting my 19 month old dd because she is taking off her diapers every time she pees and poos but not expecting any real results just yet. 

Quoting Gonzo318: Haven't thought much about it but I love the jar idea!

Ds1 I plan to have potty trained ... Hopefully while I'm on maternity leave I can master this one! Thoughts and advice are greatly appreciated lol

Be healthier-cooking healthy meals rather than easy meals or take out, start exercising and/or walking more

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:39 PM
He's 2.5

We've tried on a few occasions, he gets it, he doesn't fight me or anything and if I take him to the potty he has no problems going. He just doesn't initiate it himself. Honestly, I could leave him in a dirty diaper all day long (obviously I never would!) and he would be totally okay with it. That's our issue.

Our last attempt, I tried letting him run naked and tried just putting underwear on him and he did well at first but I literally had to remind him every few minutes to tell me when he had to go. If I walked away for 5-10 minutes id come back to "mommy! I peed in my underwear again!" Lol eventually HE told ME "mommy just give me a diaper" lol

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

HOw old is he? I am starting my 19 month old dd because she is taking off her diapers every time she pees and poos but not expecting any real results just yet. 

Quoting Gonzo318: Haven't thought much about it but I love the jar idea!

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Finish my associates degree, I have 6 classes to go.

I want my business to really take off, so far I have about 16 clients and word is starting to get around (its a pet sitting business)

Buy a house, thats the big goal. Our lease is up April 1 and were just starting to look into applying for a mortgage. So exciting!

Potentially have a wedding... we got married October 22, 2013 at the courthouse and my mom wants us to have the wedding this year haha so if shes payin, I guess we will!

Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:18 PM

My goal is to go back to school

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Have a baby! Unless baby decides to come tomorrow ;) Other than that,

Eat healthier--not to lose weight, just to be healthier and cook more

Save money for a house HOPEFULLY within the next year, though that may not happen. 

Azure
by Representative on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Love the jar idea... 

I don't havea lot of goals, but to get into shape, finally get the house fully set up, and start a garden in the spring, plus just enoy life with my husband and littles.

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 7:06 AM

I'm starting a blog and plan to stick with it. It's be documenting the first year of relying on donor milk and dealing with my broken boobs. :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)