Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh...hate living with family

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:25 PM
  • 9 Replies
So our first wedding anniversary is on the first, and the top of our wedding cake was put in the freezer on our wedding night. We live with my parents right now. I go to take our cake out so I can put it in the refrigerator to thaw and it's gone! It's not in the kitchen freezer and it's not in the freezer in the garage. So pissed that one of them threw it out! And my mom is trying to blame it on us saying we got rid of it. I know it probaly wouldn't of tasted good but that's beside the point. Can't wait until we can have our own place again and not have to worry about people throwing away our stuff.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:37 PM

That stinks.

When can you move out?

dlane12152007
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Hoping to by the end of 2014 at the latest.
mrs.hartman12
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Living with people is rough. Hopefully you can change that soon!

Azure
by Representative on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Ugh. Thatwould make me angry too. I'm sorry.

Turtledoves
by Representative on Dec. 31, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Aww, how disappointing!

dlane12152007
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:02 AM
I know, I knew it probaly wouldn't taste good but we were looking forward to it. It just frustrates me as she saves stupid worthless crap to the point of you could probaly label her a hoarder but then she throws something important thats not even hers away.

Quoting Turtledoves:

Aww, how disappointing!

MrsCarnes88
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:19 PM
I feel ur pain we currently live with mil and im miserable I cant wait to move n just have my own space again.. just another month..
biberonka
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 4:29 PM

My parents-in-law are coming to visit from Bulgaria for a month in February/March. I'm already dreading it... Not that I don't love them, I just can't imagine having them here for such a long time. We only have 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and our walls are paper thin. So no sex, crazy bathroom schedule in the morning, and 2 people who don't speak a word of English, so I'll have to take them everywhere... joy! 

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 7:15 AM

I'm sorry. I hope you all are able to get out soon. I hate living with family too. I've had a couple close calls in needing to go back to my mom's, but I've lucked out (thankfully!).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)