Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*From Last Night* I'm a mess

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM
  • 7 Replies

*This didn't get posted last night*

My brother was here for Christmas and left this morning (Sunday). Anyway, while he was here we all kind of played musical rooms, meaning the girls and I moved out of our rooms and into my parents room (their room has the king bed and the attached master bath), my parents moved into my room, and my brother got his room back. Cool. Well, since he left we all moved back into our respective rooms. Awesome. Except, this is the first night that I have been back in my room since having Margaux and my hormones SPIKED. In fact, as I type this I am about in tears again. I walked into my room and saw everything the way it was before her; baby clothes in the Moses Basket, RRL and EPO bottles by my bed, fetal monitor and gel by my bed, my unopened and waiting bottle of 'Blue Christmas' Elvis wine that I was saving for after I had her. Kind of my Christmas present to myself. haha Anyway, everything just as it was before and it jumps out at me like a sore thumb and I think, "Last time I was in here I was pregnant.." and then the flood tears came. Everywhere I turned was something and made me cry even more. haha Man, these hormones are a killer.

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Gotta love those darn hormones....smh

BooBoozMoM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Aww! Ohh hormones! ♡
honeybee2504
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Oh i know i cried so hard bc.someone didnt feel tje ice cube tray...lol
Turtledoves
by Representative on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I'm waiting for that to happen. I can feel myself slowly getting more hormonal by the day!

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I hear ya on that one... if I see one more SPCA commercial I'm gonna die. I also realized that Jaxon turns 4 weeks old tomorrow and it feels like yesterday that I was laying in the OR hearing him cry for the first time. Time goes too fast.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:38 PM
This exactly! I can't believe how 3 weeks has flown! And those damn commercials!!

Quoting marissabrookee:

I hear ya on that one... if I see one more SPCA commercial I'm gonna die. I also realized that Jaxon turns 4 weeks old tomorrow and it feels like yesterday that I was laying in the OR hearing him cry for the first time. Time goes too fast.

Harris06
by Megan on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I was totally good the first few days, I thought that I was going to finally "have a handle" on them this time...nope. haha

Quoting Turtledoves:

I'm waiting for that to happen. I can feel myself slowly getting more hormonal by the day!

Proud Navy wife, a mother to 3 toddler girlpregnant belly with #4; boy or girl?? We shall see.

Do you have a child who was born in September 2011? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

December 2013 Babies group mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)