Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i miss being pregnant already!!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:38 AM
  • 14 Replies

i had my son December 30th and everyone said you are going to miss being pregnant and everything i didnt believe them...i didnt want to be pregnant anymore i felt tired and sick a lot of the time. now that my son is here i understand what everyone kept telling me. i miss my baby bump sooo much i miss feeling him move and everything idk if maybe its cuz i am so tired since nights now are really rough or what but i feel like time is already going to fast :(

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:12 AM

I only miss feeling her move in me. THAT'S IT! lol

dlane12152007
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I miss it too and the ironic part is I hate being pregnant all I do is complain when I am. I think it's because it's hitting me that this is the last one.
dlane12152007
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:24 AM
I miss it too and the ironic part is I hate being pregnant all I do is complain when I am. I think it's because it's hitting me that this is the last one.
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:53 AM

That's funny I think a few of us sympathize with this statement. 

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I had my son December 4 and am already thinking about how excited I am to TTC baby #3 haha but I have to wait at least a year.
TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:45 AM
Me to! It happened last time to. It got worse then I found out I was preggers. Gotta wait for sure this time!
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I hated being prego but definately am thinking about baby #3 already! We need to find a bigger house though first

Quoting marissabrookee: I had my son December 4 and am already thinking about how excited I am to TTC baby #3 haha but I have to wait at least a year.
mrs.hartman12
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:45 AM
I am good right now but I look forward to #4.
Azure
by Representative on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:59 AM

I definitely don't miss being pregnant, but I am a little sad that this is likely our last.

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:28 AM
yeah our lease is up April 1 and we're looking for houses right now, we're in a 2 bedroom apartment right now, baby is in our room and we definitely need to find a 3 or 4 bedroom.

Quoting Gonzo318: I hated being prego but definately am thinking about baby #3 already! We need to find a bigger house though first

Quoting marissabrookee: I had my son December 4 and am already thinking about how excited I am to TTC baby #3 haha but I have to wait at least a year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)