Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bathtime today

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:28 PM
  • 11 Replies
Is sooo needed for us all! I can't count the number of times Cole spit up right down my shirt or all over himself, peed during a diaper change so I had to catch it, and potty training my 2 year old was more than I could handle today because he had accident after accident this morning! Can't wait til dh gets home so I can start baths after dinner!
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyJill87
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:25 PM
I was also vomited on lol. Ah the joys of motherhood.
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Spit up on your shoulder is the cool new mommy accessory lol

Quoting MommyJill87: I was also vomited on lol. Ah the joys of motherhood.
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:34 PM

I think mommy deserved a locked door bath top... ;)

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Its bath night in our house too. Well, showers for the girls and a tubby for Colin
baby3dec13
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I NEED a shower! Maybe when hubby gets home.

Azure
by Representative on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Hope you got everyone nice and clean! I could really go for a nice hot shower right now, but I don't think Little Bean is going to let me.

WeWantMaia
by Trinity on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:49 PM

My husband is watching his handicapped brother at his parents house for a week and a half, so I've been home alone with a 2 week old. I jump in the shower while she's sleeping, or take a bath with her, which works, but I can't wait for DH to get home on Sunday so I can take a nice hot shower for as long as I want without worrying about baby waking up and needing me!

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:48 AM

I running water for a bath right now...

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jan. 9, 2014 at 2:42 AM
I did! As soon as Cole passed out, I handed him to my hubby and ran to the shower!

Quoting Azure:

Hope you got everyone nice and clean! I could really go for a nice hot shower right now, but I don't think Little Bean is going to let me.

lil_momma1411
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Right after I got out if the shower last night I was feeding alaina and she spit up all over my shirt and all on my hair. My hubby asked if I was gonna take another shower my reply was no there's no point as soon as next feeding time comes it'll happen again ill just wait. Forgot to mention all the spit got on me and not a single drop on her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)