Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMGOSH

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:25 AM
  • 9 Replies
My night has SUCKED! The only one of the 5 kids that hasn't driven me crazy is my 10 year old! My 20 month old refused to nap and screamed until she went to bed at 730. My 5 year old had melt downs over everything until his bed time at 8. Then the twins started. Jackson started screaming at 9. I fed him changed him, gave him his reflux meds, gave him gas drops, nothing helped. It's 315 and he JUST went to sleep. Lacey is still up. She started crying around midnight. Luckily she just stopped crying but she won't go to sleep. My husband got home at 1 and took Jackson. But he HATES his dad and screamed louder. It's nights like these that I wonder why the hell I wanted a big family. But I love them and this too shall pass.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:54 AM
I'm sorry, that sounds so frustrating! But you are right, it will pass. Hang in there! I hope you get some sleep soon!
sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:48 AM

:(

*hugs* I couldn't handle a big family. You're doing great.

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:51 AM

Kudos to you, it's ok for mommy to have melt downs too ya know. Sorry it was rough for you. Hope the rest of the week goes better for you...

Azure
by Representative on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Those days/ nights are killer! I hope you're feeling better now! Having a big family is a blessing, but those days make me want to bury my head in the sand like an ostrich!

MommyJill87
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM
I concur.

Quoting Azure:

Those days/ nights are killer! I hope you're feeling better now! Having a big family is a blessing, but those days make me want to bury my head in the sand like an ostrich!

mrs.hartman12
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Awe, when it rains it pours! I totally understand though and have to keep reminding myself that it will pass!

MorningValley
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:04 PM

I have an 8.5yr old, 5yr old, 21mn old, and the new one.   So other then the twins, and my oldest being younger I can feel for you.

i hope today has gone much better.  I've noticed in our house hold we will have a couple good days followed by a couple bad days and then back to good days.  So on the bad days I try to remind myself that good days will be right around the corner.  

Last night we had my middle sons bday party.  We got home around bed time and the 21mn old had taken an early nap yesterday.  So on the way home she screamed all the way because she was tired and hungry (didn't eat her dinner), the baby decided he was hungry half way home and began to cry as well, and my 5 year old started crying as well because he was just told he would have to go to bed when we got home instead of playing with his new toys...on top of that my 8 year old was pouting because his brother had gotten more tickets at the arcade and got a better toy (in his eyes) then he got.

ya it was a long trip home and along 30 min to get them all a snack and in bed!

Harris06
by Megan on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:05 PM

I've had those nights..it's rough. I hope tonight goes better. 

comptonkids
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM
The last few days have been like that
Luckily it seems that dd2 is over her sickness
But my 2 yr old is pissing me off big time

I'm about to ship him off someplace
And the baby is incredibly gassy and cries and screams...I think she is getting sick as she is very hoarse when she cries :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)