Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

soooooo....tmi story

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:52 AM
  • 11 Replies

Well I had sex. It's been eight weeks and I couldn't get out of it. Yes I enjoyed it I must admit. But my topic is tightness. So this is my fourth child. SO and I have been together since 09 now why o asked is beyond me but I did. " does it feel the same?" him "what do you mean?" " you know, is it still tight" him "not like it was!" ball in flying around room losing air....lol oh well as if I thought it would: snap back as the kids say. Well it still felt good. Oh well it is only two months after giving birth. Why on earth did I do it to my self. Kegals for the next year...which I have been doing plus shipping pee mid stream, multiple times.

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs.hartman12
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:08 AM
3 moms liked this

Wow he is a brave one! I have never asked my dh. I am not sure I want the answer, lol.

Harris06
by Megan on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha I think I asked after my first. I don't remember the answer. I might have just blocked it. Lol
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:24 AM
We almost did the other night but I chickened out lol
lil_momma1411
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Same with me lol. My hubby is going crazy but my stitches haven't even been out for a week yet and I'm only 4 weeks pp. Hubby got a little upset but oh well he's not the one who just popped out a baby lol.

Quoting Gonzo318: We almost did the other night but I chickened out lol
kwheaties
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
This is my 3rd baby and my dh says im tighter now than I was when I was pregnant lol it was that way after both my other girls too. And im too lazy to so kegels so im thankful to my body right now. I cant seem to lose my muffin top though. Its not bad. I only needa lose about 5lbs to lose the muffin top but I dont wanna be down that thin cuz im at my ideal weight right now.
MommyJill87
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:06 PM
My dh has been begging for a couple weeks now. He is getting the snip on the 6th and wants to do it at least once before then and I just keep putting it off.

Quoting Gonzo318: We almost did the other night but I chickened out lol
Azure
by Representative on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh. Men.

I'm sure you'll get back to "normal" eventually. And if not, oh well. he can deal!

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Yeah I did that and yes he answered, sadly I was t crushed but I am almost 40 and I know it won't be like a 20yr old forever...so who's kidding whom.

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Azure:

Ugh. Men.

I'm sure you'll get back to "normal" eventually. And if not, oh well. he can deal!

Yeah if he doesn't like it I'm sure he just go back to palmela...he's been using her since sept anyway!!!

TattooedMom104
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow, my dh would never have the balls to tell me that bc I would probably slap him lol. I asked after my first child and I'm pretty sure he lied...but it's best that he did hehehe. I'm terrified it's gonna be like a coffee cup now after my second child lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)