Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cnt post pics :(

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:23 AM
  • 7 Replies
I have tried to post pics of alaina but I got a new phone and it says I have to text or e mail it to a certain address and when I try it it don't work. Does anyone know how to do this?
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrs.hartman12
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:07 AM
2 moms liked this

To upload a photo to your Mobile Photos album, send it in an email or text message to your personal 

(You can find your Photo Upload Email address by clicking on "My Other Stuff" in the gray bar at the top right of every page. Then choose "Account Settings" and scroll down to find your Photo Upload Email)    

The subject of your email will be used as the photo's caption.

Once you've uploaded a photo, use the "Select from Album" option to post it. You can also include a photo in your group replies by using the "Reply with Photo" option.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:22 AM
If you just hit "choose file" in your reply, you should be able to select a photo straight from your phones photo album
Harris06
by Megan on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:26 AM
I remember having to do this. What a PITA. haha

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

To upload a photo to your Mobile Photos album, send it in an email or text message to your personal 

(You can find your Photo Upload Email address by clicking on "My Other Stuff" in the gray bar at the top right of every page. Then choose "Account Settings" and scroll down to find your Photo Upload Email)    

Once you've uploaded a photo, use the "Select from Album" option to post it. You can also include a photo in your group replies by using the "Reply with Photo" option.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:28 AM
I used to do this but I doth have to anymore. Is it just certain phones maybe?

Quoting Harris06: I remember having to do this. What a PITA. haha

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Are you in the mobile site?
lil_momma1411
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Yes I have figured out its not the site its my phone every time I hit the browse button to upload pics it doesn't let me browse. It did the same when I tried to e-mail them.

Quoting Gonzo318: Are you in the mobile site?
Harris06
by Megan on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:36 AM
I just very rarely shared photos because it was such a pain. Haha

Quoting Gonzo318: I used to do this but I doth have to anymore. Is it just certain phones maybe?

Quoting Harris06: I remember having to do this. What a PITA. haha

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)