Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yessss!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
I went to the doctor today and got put back on all of my "happy" pills and sleeping meds! I'm so excited to take my sleeping medicine tonight. A newborn and insomnia doesn't go well together I will finally get an hour or two of sleep! Yesssss (in my napoleon dynomite voice)!!!
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyJill87
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Will the sleeping pills hinder you if you need to get up with the baby in the middle of the night?
nshearon
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay for happy pills! I'm so happy to be put back on mine. I take celexa. It is amazing!
TattooedMom104
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:52 PM
No, they really just help me fall asleep, which I can't seem to do. I was on it before and I still woke up at the drop of a pen. I have insomnia really bad. I wouldn't take it if I thought I couldn't wake up. Lord knows I'm the ONLY one who gets up with the baby- ever!

Quoting MommyJill87: Will the sleeping pills hinder you if you need to get up with the baby in the middle of the night?
TattooedMom104
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:53 PM
They work miracles don't they?

Quoting nshearon: Yay for happy pills! I'm so happy to be put back on mine. I take celexa. It is amazing!
dlane12152007
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:38 PM
I'm the only one who gets up with the baby too. My husband sleeps through anything but yet wakes up with his alarm.

Quoting TattooedMom104: No, they really just help me fall asleep, which I can't seem to do. I was on it before and I still woke up at the drop of a pen. I have insomnia really bad. I wouldn't take it if I thought I couldn't wake up. Lord knows I'm the ONLY one who gets up with the baby- ever!

Quoting MommyJill87: Will the sleeping pills hinder you if you need to get up with the baby in the middle of the night?
TattooedMom104
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:43 PM
So does mine! I was all the way on the other side of the house asleep yesterday when I heard the baby screamin. I got up and dh was passed out asleep RIGHT BESIDE him. I wish I slept that dang good lol. I was also unbelievably mad after that too.

Quoting dlane12152007: I'm the only one who gets up with the baby too. My husband sleeps through anything but yet wakes up with his alarm.

Quoting TattooedMom104: No, they really just help me fall asleep, which I can't seem to do. I was on it before and I still woke up at the drop of a pen. I have insomnia really bad. I wouldn't take it if I thought I couldn't wake up. Lord knows I'm the ONLY one who gets up with the baby- ever!

dlane12152007
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Yup mine could be holding him sleeping in bed and if he wakes up crying my husband will still be sleeping
Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:32 AM
This. In hubby's defense though, I'm ebf so there's nothing he could really do to help me at night. I do feel like throwing a shoe at his head though when he's snoring away at 3am and I'm running a marathon! Lol

Quoting dlane12152007: I'm the only one who gets up with the baby too. My husband sleeps through anything but yet wakes up with his alarm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)