Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Titanic

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:45 AM
  • 14 Replies
I love the entire story of Titanic. Not to sound morbid but it fascinates me and always has. I have read so many books and watched so many documentaries and it just never gets old. I learn something new every time.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kwheaties
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too!
mrs.hartman12
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:54 AM

So is my dh. He use to have a Titanic collection that he gave to a young girl a long time ago because she was facinated with his collection. 

MommyJill87
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:09 AM
I agree.

I know it's a movie but I love Leo DiCaprio.
Harris06
by Megan on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Here here!! I always have. Ever since 'Growing Pains'. I remember drooling over him. Haha He still makes me teeth sweat. :)

Quoting MommyJill87: I agree.

Harris06
by Megan on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Oh how sweet!! What kinds of stuff did he have?

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

So is my dh. He use to have a Titanic collection that he gave to a young girl a long time ago because she was facinated with his collection. 

sugarcrisp
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Same. Since I was in the third grade I've been enthralled.
mrs.hartman12
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Pieces of the ship and some trinkets, books and other stuff, I will ask him when he gets home cause it is pretty cool. 

Yeah I guess it was a friends DD and the parents were going through a divorce and the kid was getting neglected emotionally. He is a big softy for children 

Quoting Harris06: Oh how sweet!! What kinds of stuff did he have?

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

Azure
by Representative on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

It is really interesting. I've always wanted to go see it in person. Like that will ever happen! lol

MommyJill87
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:42 AM
He was my first celeb crush and has stayed that way. He seriously just gets better the older he gets. The Departed anyone?

Quoting Harris06: Here here!! I always have. Ever since 'Growing Pains'. I remember drooling over him. Haha He still makes me teeth sweat. :)

Quoting MommyJill87: I agree.

Harris06
by Megan on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
SO sweet!! Though, I'm a bit jealous. I would love to have that collection! Haha

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

Pieces of the ship and some trinkets, books and other stuff, I will ask him when he gets home cause it is pretty cool. 

Yeah I guess it was a friends DD and the parents were going through a divorce and the kid was getting neglected emotionally. He is a big softy for children 

Quoting Harris06: Oh how sweet!! What kinds of stuff did he have?

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)