Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

side sleepers?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:52 AM
  • 10 Replies
Anyone else have a side sleeper? Alaina can't stand to lay on her back but if I put her in her side she falls tight to sleep without a fuss. Sometimes during the night shell roll on her back but most of the time its her side all night.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyJill87
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:53 AM
In her rock n play she's on her back. When we come out to the living room I sleep on the couch and she's on her side in the recliner.
mrs.hartman12
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:17 PM

She likes to sleep on her tummy or side but only if she is curled up next to me, touching me. She likes to guard her food source all night. 

EmmeBee
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:59 PM

In bed he sleeps on his side with me.  For naps he only sleeps in his swing or carseat, i think because they cradle him..  He won't sleep flat on his back at all

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Colin prefers to sleep on his side. He ends up rolling to his back at some point during the night.
Harris06
by Megan on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:45 PM

Margaux is more of a stomach sleeper unless she is in her Rock n Play or in bed beside me. 

polkaspots
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:50 PM
For the first time no, my first two slept on their sides for the first few weeks and then slept on their belly, but this one falls asleep nursing at night on his side and rolls onto his back. He naps on his back too. It's weird and it makes me so nervous, because he does spit up at night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:10 PM

She sleeps on her side or on her tummy in bed with me but sometimes she sleeps in her bouncy and she hates her swings LOL

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Azure
by Representative on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:11 PM

It depends on the day, really, but she does while she's nursing, for sure. I'm usually holding her while she sleeps.

Turtledoves
by Representative on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Will mostly sleeps on his side. It helps with latching on to breastfeed.

justme00
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:00 PM
This is how Silas is too

Quoting EmmeBee:

In bed he sleeps on his side with me.  For naps he only sleeps in his swing or carseat, i think because they cradle him..  He won't sleep flat on his back at all

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)