Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A first for Emma....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:35 PM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

She slept for almost seven hours tonight. From 12-6 but only woke to nurse and went right back to sleep till 9:30 so if I really think about it can I say 9 hours...man that was thee longest stretch. I was in heaven and she only nursed on one side so I just pumped really well on both sides. Any one else have this same stretch? 

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Jaxon sleeps from 10-6 every night, nurses and falls back asleep til about 9:30. It is awesome.
EmmeBee
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

No way.  Mine doesn't go to bed till midnight, and is up at 3 and 6 to nurse.  hasn't really changed much ince he was born really.  Lucky you!

Harris06
by Megan on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I love those nights. :)

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Normal she sleeps for two hours and wakes up. So goes to sleep 11/12 ish wakes up 2/3 goes back to sleep then wakes up again 4/5 and again at 6/7...

Quoting EmmeBee:

No way.  Mine doesn't go to bed till midnight, and is up at 3 and 6 to nurse.  hasn't really changed much ince he was born really.  Lucky you!

Azure
by Representative on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Wow! That's a long time! Haven't had that yet here.

WeWantMaia
by Trinity on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Maia sleeps 7-11 hours a night, usually 8/9pm-6/7am, then she'll eat and sleep another 3-4 hours :)

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:10 AM

Wow 7-11 hours man that is beyond amazing. I'd be in heaven...geez I'd never wake up. we'll maybe in just talking I'd prolly be checking to make sure she is breathing and worried to much to sleep....lol

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:37 AM
Wow that makes me so jealous! I swear Cole has boycotted sleep the last few nights :-/
WeWantMaia
by Trinity on Feb. 6, 2014 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to wake up and pump anyway, which sucks...but yeah, I usually check on her on my way back to bed haha. She's been sleeping for 8 and a half hours so far right now and its 4:30 here.

Quoting pearsonsec:

Wow 7-11 hours man that is beyond amazing. I'd be in heaven...geez I'd never wake up. we'll maybe in just talking I'd prolly be checking to make sure she is breathing and worried to much to sleep....lol

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yeah that's good wake up to pump....thats what I should have done and just let her sleep on through till I had to get her up. I woke her up to nurse. Hmmmm... im learning about this pumping. I never did it before, I was a sahm now I'm back in the rat race.

Quoting WeWantMaia:

I have to wake up and pump anyway, which sucks...but yeah, I usually check on her on my way back to bed haha. She's been sleeping for 8 and a half hours so far right now and its 4:30 here.

Quoting pearsonsec:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)