Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Camara needs to get a bigger tummy and bigger thighs

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:07 PM
  • 13 Replies

I know I posted the other day about her newborn sleepers getting to small but now all of her newborn clothes seem to snug on her. But her tummy and thighs are to small to hold her any of her 0-3 month clothes on her and she is to short for her 0-3 month pants and she has a couple pair of jeans that her way to big for her. I wish I could find clothes that fit her right.

I know the date is upside down but I accidently took the picture upside down and had to flip it LOL tired mama 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Azure
by Representative on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:10 PM

How about some of those baby bags? Our baby loves those. No need to worry about leg size with those!

Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:17 PM

We only have two of those and she can't wear them in the apartment because it stays to warm in our apartment 

Quoting Azure:

How about some of those baby bags? Our baby loves those. No need to worry about leg size with those!

2pinklyhnes
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:51 PM
I hate the in between sizes size lol Aylahs I. The same boat right now her legs are too long for newborn but too short for 0-3 and all the 0-3 seem to have huge neck holes and she ends up having a shoulder out.
dlane12152007
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you tried the Gerber brand, I've always started mine off with Gerber. They're sizing IMOis very accurate and have always fit my kids well.
Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Yeah it drives me crazy but hopefully she will fit into them soon :)

Quoting 2pinklyhnes: I hate the in between sizes size lol Aylahs I. The same boat right now her legs are too long for newborn but too short for 0-3 and all the 0-3 seem to have huge neck holes and she ends up having a shoulder out.

Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:33 PM

I think she has a couple pieces of gerber clothes but I might have to see if I can buy some more thanks 

Quoting dlane12152007: Have you tried the Gerber brand, I've always started mine off with Gerber. They're sizing IMOis very accurate and have always fit my kids well.

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:06 AM

My emma is wearing the three month Gerber they are too baggy and long but do fine, and she can still got her newborn Gerber onsie. She is 11 weeks ten pounds. 

Quoting dlane12152007: Have you tried the Gerber brand, I've always started mine off with Gerber. They're sizing IMOis very accurate and have always fit my kids well.

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

How old is your Cam, 4 or 6 weeks I can't remember. But Emma is 11 weeks old weighs ten pounds wearing both size nb and 0-3 months 3 months are just too huge. This onsie is 0-3 Gerber fits, but still has room. She has a tummy but has been eating all day every hour and no poop yet...lol seems like her thighs are huge but compared to when she was born she has filled out tons. everyone insists she is sooo tiny, idk. Ours may be the same size...heres a pic I took just now.

Mrsjohnson2014
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:10 AM

She is 6 weeks and I'm not sure how much she weighs she goes back to the doctor on feb 25th for her two month check up.

Quoting pearsonsec:

How old is your Cam, 4 or 6 weeks I can't remember. But Emma is 11 weeks old weighs ten pounds wearing both size nb and 0-3 months 3 months are just too huge. This onsie is 0-3 Gerber fits, but still has room. She has a tummy but has been eating all day every hour and no poop yet...lol seems like her thighs are huge but compared to when she was born she has filled out tons. everyone insists she is sooo tiny, idk. Ours may be the same size...heres a pic I took just now.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:32 AM
Can you cuff the pants at the waist? Sometimes you just have to get creative when they are in between sizes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)