Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you done having kids?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:35 PM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this
If not, when will you start TTC again? We're going to start TTC on our wedding night which is June 28, 2014. I'm so excited, the next baby will be our last for a few reasons.

One, I'm turning 24 and will get kicked off my step dads health insurance when I'm 26 and his insurance covers like everything so childbirth is cheap while I'm on it.

Two, I want my kids to all be in high school or college when I'm 40 haha I don't wanna be chasing around toddlers when I'm 40.

Three, I grew up with a brother and sister and 3 was a perfect number for us so I want 3 kids.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TattooedMom104
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I am. Just hoping for no accidents between now and when I get my tubes ties.
Turtledoves
by Representative on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

No, we're just beginning! We have two, we want 4-6 in total. We're hoping to start TTC when Will is about a year old. 

kwheaties
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:44 PM
We have 3 kiddos right now: 3.5yo, 2 and almost 3mo. We are done as much as id like another, its not best for is with my dh getting outta the air force in a few months
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:47 PM
yeah we have 2 and want 3 so our next will be our last. I probably won't get my tubes tied but we will be using NFP for a while after the next baby.

Quoting Turtledoves:

No, we're just beginning! We have two, we want 4-6 in total. We're hoping to start TTC when Will is about a year old. 

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Yup. Colin is #4 for us. Getting my tubes tied on the 13th
dlane12152007
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:14 PM
Cole was #4, we got lucky and have an even 2 girls and 2 boys. I'm pretty sure we are done but you never know. But i want to lose weight, get healthy before even thinking of more .
justme00
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Silas is our 6th I hope to have more the sooner the better there's 7years between our two youngest. Its so much fun watching the older ones grow up together I want Silas to have that also.
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Aw yeah that must be cool, my daughter is 5 years older than my son so she won't have that but hopefully she bonds with her younger siblings. I get worried that since she has a different dad that she'll feel left out sometimes and I don't want that.

Quoting justme00: Silas is our 6th I hope to have more the sooner the better there's 7years between our two youngest. Its so much fun watching the older ones grow up together I want Silas to have that also.
WeWantMaia
by Trinity on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Maia was our first and we want 4, so we're just starting! As of now, I think we're going to start trying in December when Maia is a year old. I want all of the kids to be 18-24 months apart. 

MommyJill87
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Is her bio dad in the picture?

I worried a little but in my situation my ex husband hasn't seen or had any contact in over 4 years, so the girls call him Dad (big ex drama, too long to type out)

My little bro has a different dad but I don't feel like it effected our bond.

Quoting marissabrookee: Aw yeah that must be cool, my daughter is 5 years older than my son so she won't have that but hopefully she bonds with her younger siblings. I get worried that since she has a different dad that she'll feel left out sometimes and I don't want that.

Quoting justme00: Silas is our 6th I hope to have more the sooner the better there's 7years between our two youngest. Its so much fun watching the older ones grow up together I want Silas to have that also.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)