Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awe Poor DH

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:11 AM
  • 13 Replies

HE bought me a box of fudge from a candy shop and when we broke into it, it was terrible! He spent a pretty penny on it too. Eating it anyway, but he was so proud of himself and so disapointed when he tried it. 

So I am working on his present today, ever since we met he has been bugging me to sing for him. For some reason I am just super self concious about it and don't sing in front of him. So I am working on making him a video of me singing a song I had planned on singing at our wedding before we decided to elope. 

What have you all got going on today for V-Day?

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyJill87
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Nothing. At. All.
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:38 AM
DH and I are going shooting here in a bit while the girls are in school. Our nanny is taking Colin for a while so we can go. Then we pick up the girls from school, take them to their sleepover and then DH, the baby and I are going out for dinner.
mrs.hartman12
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:18 PM

That sounds like so much fun, I am jealous! 

Quoting mnkymommy08: DH and I are going shooting here in a bit while the girls are in school. Our nanny is taking Colin for a while so we can go. Then we pick up the girls from school, take them to their sleepover and then DH, the baby and I are going out for dinner.

staci1103
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:29 PM

My SO has to be to work by 7 pm so we r just gonna cook an early dinner of shrimp, lobster and T-bone steaks.  I got him a card and he got me a card and a dozen roses.  

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:30 PM
It's a ton of fun. Last time I went I was very pregnant. Lol. We are members of the Ft Bliss Rod & Gun Club. Membership was $70 for the year. The girls are taking firearms safety course this summer. I brought my .45 (only shot with it twice in the last year) and my .9. DH brought his .45 and the .308.

Quoting mrs.hartman12:

That sounds like so much fun, I am jealous! 

Quoting mnkymommy08: DH and I are going shooting here in a bit while the girls are in school. Our nanny is taking Colin for a while so we can go. Then we pick up the girls from school, take them to their sleepover and then DH, the baby and I are going out for dinner.

EmmeBee
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:09 PM

ha, your first story reminds me of this time my stepfather decided to be romantic by putting a bunch of hersey kisses in the shape of a heart on him and my mother's bed.  too bad the dog got to them before my mom, leaving a big chocolate and tinfoil mess.  my mom was not the least bit pleased, lol, not even at 'the thought.'  She figured he should have been smart enough to know you can't leave food around when you have dogs.  They had a bad marriage and are no longer married

Happy Valentines Day!  lol

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:35 PM
We're going to try to go out to dinner and leave LO with his parents. I'm kind of nervous. This will be the first time they've watched him and the first time neither DH not I will be with LO.
MorningValley
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Uh I think we are going to dinner (pizza place) and the ice cream (cold stones).  Not sure what else.  We have a gift card to the movies but we have the baby with us so that's out.  I would love to go shooting but again not sure if that would be good with the baby.  It will probably be too cold. 

So ya not sure.   I guess we could go bowling, that would be fun.

i really don't care about vday but I try to make it good for him since it's the day I sorta dumped him when I was 16. 

Id ather him spend the money on my birthday in a few days instead.

mrs.hartman12
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:54 PM

I was super nervous the first time we left the baby for a date. It was worth it though, and turned out better than I anticipated. Hopefully you enjoy your night out!

Quoting LeapBaby123: We're going to try to go out to dinner and leave LO with his parents. I'm kind of nervous. This will be the first time they've watched him and the first time neither DH not I will be with LO.

biberonka
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:54 PM

I saw DH for 30 mins this morning between showering, feeding the beast, and running out the door. Sadly, I won't see him again until 10 pm when he gets back from work. I also just got a visit from mother freaking nature and my house will be full. So screw Valentine's day this year! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)