Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not a romantic bone!!!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:38 PM
  • 7 Replies
Dh and I both suck at being romantic. I mean idk what to do for Valentines Day. It just now hit me, I'm going to get up and make him a huge breakfast for when he gets off in the morning and write him a letter. Ok, so the letter- Gah I don't even know where to start. And honestly he would probably either laugh at it or think it was freakin stupid but I want to at least do something! I'm terrible at this stuff!!! Help!
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
stayathomemo271
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:51 PM
My so is bad at be romantic. I'm usually the romantic one. In the keyed just say how you feel say how you miss him while he's at work. Write your favorite moments you guys have shared. I write ones for my so even though he probably just laughs or thinks it's lame but all well. Lol
lil_momma1411
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Last year my hubby bought a cd and played a certain song on it it was wanted by hunter Hayes and he wrote me a letter and got me all kinds of chocolate,stuffed animals mugs and stuff like that. He's a romantic I'm not. This year it was just chocolates and a mug.
TattooedMom104
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Oh thanks. That got the ball rolling. I was drawing a blank. It's not helping I'm sitting here trying to write it with my 3yo going on and on about everything.

Quoting stayathomemo271: My so is bad at be romantic. I'm usually the romantic one. In the keyed just say how you feel say how you miss him while he's at work. Write your favorite moments you guys have shared. I write ones for my so even though he probably just laughs or thinks it's lame but all well. Lol
stayathomemo271
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:20 PM
I feel like a good time to write a love letter is when you are thinking of him.

Quoting TattooedMom104: Oh thanks. That got the ball rolling. I was drawing a blank. It's not helping I'm sitting here trying to write it with my 3yo going on and on about everything.

Quoting stayathomemo271: My so is bad at be romantic. I'm usually the romantic one. In the keyed just say how you feel say how you miss him while he's at work. Write your favorite moments you guys have shared. I write ones for my so even though he probably just laughs or thinks it's lame but all well. Lol
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I suck at it too.

Azure
by Representative on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

You could always make a CD of songs that are meaningful to both of you. That was my gift for DH.

Gonzo318
by Rachelle on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:16 PM
I love this. Our wedding favors were CDs with songs that were meaningful to us. I love getting it out and reminiscing :). I should make a Volume 2!

Quoting Azure:

You could always make a CD of songs that are meaningful to both of you. That was my gift for DH.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)