Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby toys

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:05 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Is your little one playing with toys yet?

Hagen has a little green ball he enjoys trying to chew on and a soft rattle and a teething paci he enjoys biting until his head is shaking O.o

I got him a jumper a few weeks ago and he tried it out the other day
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BraydensMama163
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Mobile Photo

Monkey makes him laugh
BraydensMama163
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Lol
BraydensMama163
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Right to the mouth

Can't check it out without licking it at least
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to take some of her with her toys. But he seems to love the monkey so...look at how he has a death grip on it...

mnkymommy08
by Liz on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Colin has a ducky he loves. And we have some of those ones that hang from the car seat handle and he will talk to them and swat at them as well. DH gave him a rattle and the first thing he did with it was stick it in his mouth. Lol. I need to get some pictures of him with his toys
BraydensMama163
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Hagen hates his car seat. The only thing that keeps him from screaming when he is in it is a baby Einstein ocean music bar thing it makes waves when the car moves and plays music he likes to stare at it

Quoting mnkymommy08: Colin has a ducky he loves. And we have some of those ones that hang from the car seat handle and he will talk to them and swat at them as well. DH gave him a rattle and the first thing he did with it was stick it in his mouth. Lol. I need to get some pictures of him with his toys
Azure
by Representative on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

our baby has a soft block from Target with a mirror on it. She loves looking at herself and swatting at it.

linnyleo
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Hazel loves the exersaucer. She also likes her bumbo with the tray on it, with a couple toys up on the tray. She has been practicing grabbing and has gotten really good at it. She has a teething monkey (like the Sophie, but she doesn't like the Sophie) that she loves! And she has a maraca rattle and a tambourine mirror that she likes too.
mnkymommy08
by Liz on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Colin is ok with his car seat thank goodness. DD#2 hated her car seat. She would scream the entire ride.

Quoting BraydensMama163: Hagen hates his car seat. The only thing that keeps him from screaming when he is in it is a baby Einstein ocean music bar thing it makes waves when the car moves and plays music he likes to stare at it

Quoting mnkymommy08: Colin has a ducky he loves. And we have some of those ones that hang from the car seat handle and he will talk to them and swat at them as well. DH gave him a rattle and the first thing he did with it was stick it in his mouth. Lol. I need to get some pictures of him with his toys
biberonka
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Sebastian just discovered that he can stick things in his mouth (aside from his own hands), so he's been attacking his blankets and his soft toys. He likes it so much. He bites them with a vengeance and determination. It's pretty funny to watch! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)