Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm wide awake,

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:04 AM
  • 7 Replies

It's 6 am and I have to be to work at ten am, but I just went to sleep at 2 am because lil missy was a fussy mess all night. I'm gonna be a mess today! This cluster feeding and teething is driving me bananas. 

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrs.hartman12
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I give up on sleep. Every time I start to sleep either the baby, my toddler or my husband is waking me up.
MommyJill87
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Coffee
Harris06
by Megan on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I was all snuggled in bed with Margaux this morning (for once she wast nursing or wanting to, she was just snuggled right up on me...aww) when my 2 year old got up and then kept coming into my room and waking me up. I finally gave up and got up. I had my Dr Pepper already, next step coffee.
pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Quoting MommyJill87: Coffee

I have my cup ready, I'm stopping at 7 eleven don't know if you know what that is, but I can get a cup for 1.00 and it's pretty good. I will be exhausted tonight I know it. 

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Quoting Harris06: I was all snuggled in bed with Margaux this morning (for once she wast nursing or wanting to, she was just snuggled right up on me...aww) when my 2 year old got up and then kept coming into my room and waking me up. I finally gave up and got up. I had my Dr Pepper already, next step coffee.

Something told me to shower while I was wide awake now I am wanting to dose back to sleep and I haven't showered yet. I ate and I knew that would do it.

Azure
by Representative on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I've heard apples are better at waking you than coffee, but I don't drink coffee so haven't had first hand experience in proving whether or not this is true. We WILL sleep again, ladies. It may not be for another 20 years or so, but we will! ;)

pearsonsec
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:47 AM

Quoting Azure:

I've heard apples are better at waking you than coffee, but I don't drink coffee so haven't had first hand experience in proving whether or not this is true. We WILL sleep again, ladies. It may not be for another 20 years or so, but we will! ;)

I broke down and got a caramel frappé at 1230 pm. I got off at 6, got to mom's at 7 took a cat nap for thirty min it is 1147 and I am still awake. But I feel exhausted....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)